Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aLewares

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
You have to win 5 games while personally playing Ranked Team games with that team.
Suppose a team is 1900 in 3v3 and 1200 in 5v5. If a player were to join the team and win 5 games in 5v5, would they get 1900 rewards? I ask because this is still the same team and they have won 5 games with said team...

Another question: Does the highest-elo-counts rule apply to ranked teams as well? Namely, if I were to play with my plat team tomorrow after patch and lower it down to 100 elo, would plat rewards still apply?

Thank you for your time

Quitch

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANAILLE View Post
i have a quick question cuz i dont really know how it goes

i am 1990 Elo Now, but my Highest Rating is 2100

what badge will show up in my Profil?

the Platinum V for 1990? or the Platinum II for 2100?
Your highest rating will be reset at the time of the patch to 1990. If you raise back up to 2100, though, you'll get the Platinum II badge.

Eisen Engel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

woooooo i can start playing ranked again :3

ty riot

Kalgore

09-12-2012

looool their fiddiling around with the rating system yet still not looking into fixing their 1v1 rank system and tweaking it to fit their 5v5 game

Frinn

09-12-2012

i wish i had better luck with my 10 placement games. It would have been nice getting someone to carry me through a few 4v5s

Henry Plainview

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmikau View Post
No Gold forum badges?
I laughed hard at that too.

Unrestricted PK

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitch View Post
Your top rating will be reset to whatever ELO you are at the time of the reset, but you can climb in ELO to make it go higher.
ugh seems pointless.. but I get it.. since once we acheive our TOP we don't have to worry.. meh give me my old top

Akumos

09-12-2012

Do we keep old forum badges?

Dercy

Master Recruiter

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
You have to win 5 games while personally playing Ranked Team games with that team.
If the team gets to gold rating without you playing 5 games, and then you play 5 games with that team while under the gold threshold, do you still get gold, or did you have to play while at the gold mark.

KANAILLE

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitch View Post
Your highest rating will be reset at the time of the patch to 1990. If you raise back up to 2100, though, you'll get the Platinum II badge.
Oh, Ok. Ty =)