Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ed Le Toggaf

09-12-2012

So your giving out the same skin over and over again? I'd understand if we got it once but why every time we achieve something after gold?

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberic View Post
-.-'
That frame is the main reason I even tried to get gold last season.. To have my gold-framed sapling..
Agreed. I am a huge fan of my silver framed rose.

Chandelure

09-12-2012

Since the elo ratings have changed, will the starting elo still be 1200? Also, will there be an elo reset like there was at the end of season 1?

Basiateher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
It's always been the intent that you have to finish ten games in Solo queue before seeing a rating or earning a tier. Before that point there just isn't enough data to even guess at an appropriate rating.
That's the way it should be , thanks again.

Ethereal Saber

09-12-2012

Wow, entirely ignored by the red too. You would think that clarifying for pre-30s would at least come to mind. Players miss out on a whole lot of exclusive stuff based on when they started playing the game, and now they are keeping even more, despite actually being a player for it this time around? Or does the non-competitive scene simply not matter anymore?

Henry Plainview

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Le Toggaf View Post
So your giving out the same skin over and over again? I'd understand if we got it once but why every time we achieve something after gold?
Gold and plat shared the same reward in season 1 as well.

rottim

09-12-2012

Well ****, only managed to get around 650 Elo this season. Guess I don't get anything.

IS131c7cb285e774

09-12-2012

Thanks a lot for the answer and compliment!

I noticed the reply about the Season 1 icon frames being removed. Will be there anything different to remember our first season's achievements on our profile to replace that?

Unrestricted PK

09-12-2012

I'm a bit confused on this part. "we are resetting Top Rating for all players to their Current Rating and will be using Top Rating to determine end-of-season reward tiers."

does this mean our top rating is disappearing and we won't know where our highest was, if we didn't have it memorized anyway. Or does this mean our rank is going to go to where our top was? and become our current?

MachedaWindMaker

09-12-2012

why r u "resetting Top Rating for all players to their Current Rating " and u dont just let the current Top Raiting stay?