Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finneon

09-12-2012

... War Hero Janna.

Such a disappointment.

Shrek is L0ve

09-12-2012

Will the janna skin be for people who have high rating in team's or is it only for the gold or higher in solo/duo? I have 1523 as my top 3's ranked team but I don't play alot of Solo/duo

jakeoti

09-12-2012

So, wait, if at one point I was at what would be considered silver, but I fell off hard, I only get bronze unless I manage to climb all the way up?

rwlnd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

i find this quite upsetting for all the people who worked really hard to get the the elo they are now.

Helm

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by devestator33 View Post
So my elo right now is 1280. So lets say I go on a losing streak, and drop to 1000. Will my badge reflect my elo of 1280 or 1000?
With the patch, your current ELO will be the one saved. So if you drop to 1000 like you said, you'll get the rewards for being 1280, but if you go higher (like 1500) you will be rewarded for that higher ELO

WaveofShadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

So....what's to stop people from joining a high elo friend's ranked team just to get Platinum/Diamond 3v3 and 5v5 rewards?

WORST RUMBLE NA

09-12-2012

[QUOTE[*]Season 2 rewards will be based on the highest rating you achieve between now and the end of the season.

Wait so do they mean like now since the thread was posted?

AlphaPhoenix

09-12-2012

Question: You say that our current ELO will be replaced with our top ELO, does this mean our S2 top, or is S1 considered as well?

ShenWolf

09-12-2012

Why is it that our Top Rating is being removed and replaced by our new rating? Why aren't we moved back up to our Top Rating rating and allowed to work from there?

Bayleaph

09-12-2012

So according to these new rankings, the gold rating cut off is 1500, and my top rating for this season so far has been 1504 and I've since decayed down to 1400 because I haven't played a ranked game since I achieved that rating. With my top rating having been 1504 would that qualify me for the gold rewards for season 2?