New TEAM strategy site - screenies attached - feedback wanted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thegamenet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-16-2009

Hey guys,

I am curious if some of you guys would be willing to take a look at the following screen shots for our "Team" strategy site. Essentially the soon to launch site will enable you to work out in advance what builds, strategies, etc. you think are best as well as providing you a place to speak to your (potential) team mates etc. the site is still in beta, but any and all feedback (especially constructive suggestions) would be most welcome.

Thanks guys

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2009

Looks really pretty! Very professional.

Two peicies of feedback:

1) Looks very similar to RIOT and I think you should ask them it if is ok. I, personally, would ask you to make the site more unique because some players will get confused,

2) I don't understand the first picture? It seems odd to select a strategy for a team that you are playing against when their is only this current blind all-pick mode. Could you explain more

TheSacrifice

11-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonArmy View Post
Looks really pretty! Very professional.

Two peicies of feedback:

1) Looks very similar to RIOT and I think you should ask them it if is ok. I, personally, would ask you to make the site more unique because some players will get confused,

2) I don't understand the first picture? It seems odd to select a strategy for a team that you are playing against when their is only this current blind all-pick mode. Could you explain more
I think it was made using Riot's fansite kit. Otherwise, it'd be hard to look as close as it does to this site. So I'm going to go ahead and guess Riot is fine with it.

thegamenet

Recruiter

11-16-2009

Hey guys, great feedback on the screenies! Dragon, I agree that we should run this site by Riot per your suggestion. I have had a tough time getting Riot to respond to my requests to discuss this, so if anyone knows someone there that they could point me too (or pass the message along) etc I'd be hugely appreciative. My email is curtis@thegamenet.com if any Riot guys should read this and wish to discuss it. That being said, we did use public domain / fansite kit images in our work, so I figure it should be okay, but well, you never know.

Re: the first picture, I'm gonna talk to my developer to see what he has in mind, as I'm not too sure (now that I take a closer look) lol. I'll let you know

Thanks guys for the feedback, look forward to anymore that comes my way!

Frugqles

11-16-2009

I'm kind of a big deal, and I approve this message.

FearAndLoathing

11-16-2009

Very nice stuff you got going on there.

NyaaStalker

05-19-2011

Looks like it has some potential but so many builds and strategies don't work against different enemy teams and if you devise a team strategy it is unlikely that it will be followed by the whole team even if it's a full prearranged team. making a full prearranged is very dangerous though because match making weights it to the enemy team.

Thrillinz

05-19-2011

^Wtf necro'd

ErgonomicAxe

05-19-2011

I don't understand devising a team strategy before you see the other team. Competitive play involves banning and counterpicking. Maybe I'm missing the point.