Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for new AP mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrael27

09-24-2012

Quote:
DesertFox:
I'm currently looking at 2 very underplayed ap mids and is quite interested in buying one of them, despite their rumors.
First being Anivia, who have superb zone control and cc, but awkwardly slow and quite hard to manage well.
Second being Xerath who have the best range in the entire game, but anyone with a gap closer can instant kill this poor guy.

I could wait for Syndra too, if anyone in PBE can explain to me about her effectiveness and gameplay.

'actually people with gap closers DON'T instantly kill him, he has such long range that he can stay under tower AND out of range of their blinks or gap closers, even without a turret. and if they do blink to you, Xerath can just e, ult (after that they're stunned) then ult another 2 times, and q. they're dead by then. as for syndra.... she's all about controlling her ball xD. but seriously, her main skill is her q, which simply does some dmg in an area and leaves her ball there, from there she can use other abilities, so syndra is good if you can put down about 3 of those on the enemy, then use w to slow, then e to stun, then ult, and all the time have 3 balls near your enemy....