Looking for new AP mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sodaen

09-12-2012

Bonus Professional Anivia Wall Placements Video!

Anivia Top 10 Places to Wall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcInBvRgGgM

RadiantPyrophore

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcupcakes32 View Post
Personally, I'm a huge fan of xerath.He has so much overlooked potential.
It's simple get ionian boots, and rod of ages and a **** ton of ap and you become the biggest asset to a team fight. I play xerath more than any other champ(besides kassadin) and I get around 15 kills a match(average)
For a mage, he has possibly the most tank-popping potential out of anyone, he's up there with Malz and Zyra for poppin them tanks, maybe higher.

40% built in pen + void staff + sorc boots = true damage on all but galio with his MR item stack.

RadiantPyrophore

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
If you wanna know about Xerath check out my four part xerath training camp. It tells you everything you need to know about him. Just search for Xerath in champion feedback and they will all come up. One does not simply play Xerath one must first do research.
So true, he's a ******* to try to play uninitiated, you'll get shat on hard.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2012

I would definitely pick Xerath over Anivia..... I have xerath so.... but idk, comes down to personal play style and what you enjoy

Diablo48

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiant Coriolis View Post
So true, he's a ******* to try to play uninitiated, you'll get shat on hard.
Ah, this is just reminding me of one of my early failures with the turret. I was running away from the enemy team and accidentally immobilized myself trying to throw something at them to make them go away. Needless to say that did not end well.

Still, I have used him enough to see that he has a lot of potential, I just never got around to figuring out how to position myself so I could make use of that stun prep skill because it seems like it has half the range of the rest of his kit when buffed. I do intend to pick him up and learn him at some point, but for now I am very happy with Malzahar and am more focused on learning to play other rolls.

Vsevold

09-23-2012

LeBlanc mid. amazing mid.

Põõpsmith

09-23-2012

She's fun, and would be a good idea to try out for free, but I'd still vote that you should learn Anivia.
She's got some very interesting abilities and it's fun to trap enemy mid, and force them to waste flash over your wall

kronvict

09-23-2012

Get fizz! he is just hilarious and makes most typical mids cry. esp the skillshot reliant one like ahri or brand. The funniest is still baiting that cass ultimate and just smacking E.

Hextech Otter

09-23-2012

Xerath is very underplayed and he hasn't really been nerfed at all. A high-ranked favorite that suddenly vanished.

Enzeru

09-23-2012

AP Evelyn...so much fun to play.