Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let me draw your Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shibblets

09-25-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
No, seriously, every time I've commisioned someone to draw Jay, whether I pay them, ask them nicely, etc, they say 'Oh, yeah, sure, I can do that!' and then never get around to it.

This is the fifteenth time the curse of Jay D. McIna has struck.

I have your drawing, been meaning to upload it. I shall continue the rest of the drawings in...about 10 hours since I haven't slept yet.

Quote:
Ask the Defender:
Jayce deploys an acceleration gate and runs away as fast as possible.

Runs in through the gate. HAPPILY.

"Pardon my absence, but I have been crammed with some commissions that I have to finish by this Saturday".

Geokhan

09-25-2012

Work before play.

warfighter101

09-25-2012

karthus riding hec into battle

Shibblets

09-25-2012

List updated.

Katárina

09-25-2012

Picture of Garen and Lux, with Lux falling on a bed asking "What are we going to do on the bed, Garen-nii-chan?" And then a POMF behind her....

I am going to hell for that one. xD

Ask The Ebil

09-25-2012

o.o.....

Geokhan

09-25-2012

Shibs,

You are amazing. As a OC, I have couple reasons to thank you.

A) This helps us artistically challenged.
B) This helps us/me understand who we are talking to or how to present ourselves as we see how we look to others.
C) You made me look sexy earlier.... the others look kind of cool too...but I was sexy.

Ask Irie

09-25-2012

Quote:
Katárina:
Picture of Garen and Lux, with Lux falling on a bed asking "What are we going to do on the bed, Garen-nii-chan?" And then a POMF behind her....

I am going to hell for that one. xD

Kat and Cassi. Hugging sensually.

*Looks at Kat disadainfully* Girl, do you even lift?

AskKarthus

09-25-2012

I would like to see Karthus' Chinese splash art done please.

Shibblets

09-25-2012

Quote:
Geokhan:
Shibs,

You are amazing. As a OC, I have couple reasons to thank you.

A) This helps us artistically challenged.
B) This helps us/me understand who we are talking to or how to present ourselves as we see how we look to others.
C) You made me look sexy earlier.... the others look kind of cool too...but I was sexy.

You are most welcome. I didn't exactly have much to work with Jay, since well...not much description was given compared to yours and the visual image of Silver. Youay was simple and was easy to manage. I enjoy drawing people's OCs since well I have my own, but for some reason it's much easier to draw other's OCs compared to mine.

List updated, I hope you are pleased Taric. I can only picture you as a female...you have tainted my mind forever.