Welp..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

09-03-2013

This is it.

I am retiring as the Urgot and (though short lived) Sion RPer. Realize this is not because anything that has happened on here or on Skype.

I have just realized that in Urgot's case, I have done all I can. There is nothing left for me to do, and I think it would be shellfish of me (hue) to hang on to a character that I have no motivation or reason to hang onto. Plus, with school and work and various other activites starting back up again, I just don't have the time or the motivation anymore.

Reasoning over, gushing beginning. It has been a great year, thanks to all of you. I have had so much fun RPing with all of you as the Crabman. I hope the next Urgot does as well as I hope I have done, and better. I will still stay on the Skype chat, and may even make an OC. But if not, to all of you on the forums who I don't see on skype,again, thank you.

-Urgot

EDIT: If anyone ever wants to pick up Urgot, just contact Mboy1100 and I will give you this smurf. Same with the Sion.

AskKarthus

09-03-2013

Auf wiedersehen.

WhatisaProfanity

09-03-2013

Hmm. It's like the Brand incident. You were the URGOT. You played a character rhat seemed to have little to no character and bring it to life. Your thread wasn't the most active, but when it was, you showed great skill. You are one of the best RPers in terms of character, and I bid you a nice day.

DeceptiveSpider

09-03-2013

There is a skype chat?

Saminus Maximus

Master Recruiter

09-03-2013

Quote:
There is a skype chat?
Yes there is give people your skype name and they can add you to it.

Quote:
This is it.

I am retiring as the Urgot and (though short lived) Sion RPer. Realize this is not because anything that has happened on here or on Skype.

I have just realized that in Urgot's case, I have done all I can. There is nothing left for me to do, and I think it would be shellfish of me (hue) to hang on to a character that I have no motivation or reason to hang onto. Plus, with school and work and various other activites starting back up again, I just don't have the time or the motivation anymore.

Reasoning over, gushing beginning. It has been a great year, thanks to all of you. I have had so much fun RPing with all of you as the Crabman. I hope the next Urgot does as well as I hope I have done, and better. I will still stay on the Skype chat, and may even make an OC. But if not, to all of you on the forums who I don't see on skype,again, thank you.

-Urgot

EDIT: If anyone ever wants to pick up Urgot, just contact Mboy1100 and I will give you this smurf. Same with the Sion
Urgot stahp. You be actin all crazy, i don't want to have to kick you into a river again.

ThisBeHammdog

09-04-2013

R.I.P. Ask Urgot.

Fae Lulu

09-04-2013

but....I never got turn you into a -- I mean play a fun game with you...

Ask TheRealTroll

09-04-2013

Have good travels. ... even though you are the most perverted champions in the league .

CallMeSion

09-06-2013

Update: I will give Sion another chance, but it remains that Urgot is done.

Ask the Herald

09-06-2013

Or I could, I dunno, take the smurf back. Ya know, since I made it to begin with.

But no, I want someone else to bring glory to our favorite mecha-crab.

YOu will be missed, man. Not by me, particularly, but still.