Upcoming Changes to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pAter dementis View Post
It's a redundant redundancy. A failure of the system.

When I am harping on a player, it's usually because they have already created a negative experience for ME, mostly in the form of stupid gameplay and constant feeding.
CASE AND POINT
My team was terrible this game. Yet the 45 honor points I accumulated over the previous two weeks were not enough to cancel the ONE report that got me banned.

The system fails.

You fanbois have no clue.
So instead of providing constructive feedback that they might actually listen to and learn from, you decide to rage like a child and make everyone else miserable, have them put you on ignore, and continue to feed/play poorly.

You don't make the best life decisions dude. Approaching my thirtieth birthday, I find it shameful that you're older than myself. I see it as a turning point of maturity, something that has apparently passed you by completely.

Edit: By the way, they have NEVER, not ONCE said that honor is there to cancel your reports. And considering that you would have been suspended FOUR TIMES to be banned, and obviously have a problem with taking responsibility for your actions and learning from your mistakes, I have 0 sympathy.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

So when do we get the justice review back?

Yarminzure

10-25-2012

I'm curious, how do you measure "toxic" players? Loss count, attitude, number of swear words used, etc. etc....

As the algorithm is social to begin with, I'm wondering what non-social measures you are using to adjust "leniency".

PUR3ICE

10-25-2012

Tribunal team/player behaivor Team
can you increase the numbers of free "dodges" or however i should call it in the EU Tribunal.

Maybee not now...maybee in some months, next year, when ever you have more statistics.
I sometimes feel like i cannot do anything with the case i got.
Why so?
Just because the person is mostly or only using his language..or using it to insult people.
I canīt do anything with such a case.. just let it be and jump to the next case.
You maybee donīt have this problem in NA but it comes from time to time in EU.

If you have more statistics about the EU Tribunal, can you consider this?
Increasing the amount of dodges by 2 or more/less.
However is the best solution due to the statistics you will get in some months.
I feel like the language problem influence from time to time our votes in EU in a negative or unaccurate way.

Beside that, thank you for this new system.
It is so great so much better than the old is.
And to answer you and be honest i do this because of the rating and accuraty.
I want to be "good" at the tribunal and do something for the comunity.
This system combines boths and highly motivate me.
Unlike the old Tribunal, i did there from time to time some cases..but the only motivation was to pass time in a usefull way.

Morning Banana

10-25-2012

Demacia!

ErdoS The Wise

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErdoS The Wise View Post
Maybe im missing something but all rewards from tribunal got removed and we are saying "wooooo yay sweet great improvement!"

Just making sure... or am i missing something?
Yea what he said

spongejong

10-25-2012

real talk

xVionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Does a player banned by the tribunal, that starts to use it and make good reports affect their uhh, status in the tribunal itself? Like, are they at less of a risk to be banned such as just being a good quality person to play with?

I am Armageddon

10-25-2012

Hmmm... have you thought about giving other rewards for in game purposes? They could be in a tier list.

For example, getting 10 cases right gives you a Judicator summoner icon that looks like Kayle and unlocks Kayle for you. (or if already unlocked gives the 450 IP she costs) then every so often, say at 100 cases, 500 cases, 1000 cases, etc. you could be given special skins for champs that are only available through the tribunal.

Doing something along these lines (maybe alongside the IP and the new ladder system) would give people prestige for doing the work, and it'd be a prestige that would be seen in game. It might even have an effect on toxic players in the same way that someone in real life gets uncomfortable when a lawyer walks in the door, as they know their stuff when it comes to people's rights.

Anyways, just my thoughts.

(a cool skin would be a Karthus Final Justice skin that makes him look like death, make it last tier, or maybe requires an accurate permaban on a player)

Actually, speaking of permabans, does anyone else think it's a little harsh? What about a 3 month ban at max, or even a 1 year if that seems too lenient?

GuraKKa

10-25-2012

Awesome!
Justice is best served cold!!!... Oh, wait...

Too late, I already quit playing...