Upcoming Changes to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karnikula

10-25-2012

Quote:
Innocent players were very rarely banned, while toxic players more often went unpunished. Because of this, we’ve adjusted the Tribunal algorithms to be less lenient.
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/336421/#nogo

nice results.

Pastoulio

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pAter dementis View Post
You shouldnt be Reporting people for foul language. At the same time you shouldnt be Punishing people for using foul language.

Why?

Because there's an Ignore Button AND a language Filter.

If all you see is

"You **** ***** m**** ****"

then who cares?

If You don't like what someone is saying, ignore them. That's why this system fails. People need to grow a pair and take some responsibility for what they chose to read.
If that was the case, I'd be unbanned right now, and I'd still have my previous account.

Amen brother.

Thome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Make an app on iphone for this. I would love to be able to judge league players while I'm screwing around on my phone

pAter dementis

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastoulio View Post
If that was the case, I'd be unbanned right now, and I'd still have my previous account.

Amen brother.
Yarp. I've spent over 800 dollars over the last 3 years. I got banned because morons don't know how to use the ignore button. I almost always ONLY start *****ing when my team is feeding incredibly bad.
I don't grief.
I don't use racist comments.
I tried explaining myself to Riot, that MY gaming experience was being ruined by people who refused to cooperate and play as a team, and instead I get reported.

Riot didnt like what I had to say. My main account was banned for 200 years.

I have other friends who have spent THOUSANDS on this game. They have stopped playing for fear of losing their own accounts.

Riot just doesnt care about the loyal customers anymore.

Primanocte

10-25-2012

Quote:
You shouldnt be Reporting people for foul language. At the same time you shouldnt be Punishing people for using foul language.

Why?

Because there's an Ignore Button AND a language Filter.

If all you see is

"You **** ***** m**** ****"

then who cares?

If You don't like what someone is saying, ignore them. That's why this system fails. People need to grow a pair and take some responsibility for what they chose to read.
I'm betting you don't lock your doors at night because we have jails and police.

WaffleFortress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Yarp. I've spent over 800 dollars over the last 3 years. I got banned because morons don't know how to use the ignore button. I almost always ONLY start *****ing when my team is feeding incredibly bad.
I don't grief.
I tried explaining myself to Riot, that MY gaming experience was being ruined by people who refused to cooperate and play as a team, and instead I get reported.

I have other friends who have spent THOUSANDS on this game. They have stopped playing for fear of losing their own accounts.

On the other hand, there's no reason to type any of that in chat when you could just scream at your monitor instead.

Gavran

10-25-2012

Your research shows people don't care about the IP? Well, I can't speak for the majority but you've just lost my participation, and I'd been doing it daily for months.

Primanocte

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavran View Post
Your research shows people don't care about the IP? Well, I can't speak for the majority but you've just lost my participation, and I'd been doing it daily for months.
I laud your dedication, but for me, the IP before wasn't even worth the time invested. So, I still won't be using Tribunal.

NecroDae

10-25-2012

This is a great step in the right direction. What I would like to see more however is a "Warden of the Summoners Code" honor. It would be an honor that a player could only give once every 10 matches. After accumulating a certain number of WSC honors, the player would be given either a new summoner icon (new ones in gradients of 10, 50, 250, etc) or maybe a free T3 non-quint rune.

Gavran

10-25-2012

Quote:
I don't grief.

Sound and fury signifying nothing. There isn't "THOUSANDS" of dollars worth of content even available with RP. I doubt there's 800$ worth either.

" I almost always ONLY start *****ing"

Are you seriously too dense to see where you're wrong here?