Upcoming Changes to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varionaze

10-25-2012

Interesting choice in showing stats and seeing if people actually get banned or not.

Exile4eva

10-25-2012

I think this is a great idea but I'm concerned the people on that ladder will just be subjected to trolling or other negative consquences.

portugalslegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

So am I the only one that doesn't have this or...?

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Can I see my own record? How bad I am and reports against me? Cuz I think that will help me identify where I go wrong.

pAter dementis

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topalee View Post
Awesome, gotta love riot for implementing more ways for this community to go to trash
HON and DOTA both fell because of **** like this.

Here's an example of a failed Tribunal. Look at my teams deaths in THIS PIC. (I am Teemo Obviously) I never said anything crude to them, just *****ed at them to stop feeding. ONE person reported me and I got banned. I had accumulated close to 45 honor points over a two week span (not playing every day) and one moron decided to report me and poof, I get a timeout.
So please tell me, if the summoner's code is so hard on players that "ruin other people's gaming experience" for trying to get the team to stop feeding and gets banned, why does nothing happen to the players that feed over 40 deaths in 30 minutes??

And how does ONE report Cancel out all 45 honors I had gotten over the previous 14 days.

Sutekhseth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
1) People only go to the forums and complain when they feel the case is wrong. How come you aren't considering the 20,000 to 50,000 other cases that were correct?

2) Premade bullying actually isn't an issue. To actually get into the Tribunal, you had to have done something toxic at least a few times... it's pretty difficult to get into the Tribunal just because of premade reports.

3) Spam punishing is a non-issue. In fact, the most common complaint is too many pardons right now. If you spam punish, your votes are meaningless and you get banned from the Tribunal.

4) We've done research on the players who use the Tribunal daily and they actually are the good players in the game. Toxic players don't care about the Tribunal enough to use it because they don't care about improving the community.
I very rarely ever pardon, but that's probably because I very rarely seem the need to pardon. So many people using foul language an creating a bad atmosphere for the game.

If I'm only given punishable cases, does that mean that because I'm "spamming" punish I'll be banned?

It would be nice to be able to see the pre and post game chats as well as ingame chat.

DaMiTzNhan

10-25-2012

"Toxic days prevented"

Really?

Kaiiden

10-25-2012

Welcome to the League Of Tribunal Griefing
Enjoy your stay, before your banned...

Faeces

10-25-2012

Cool addition and all but guys the allmighty Tribunal isn't working atm what's up with that ?

pAter dementis

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutekhseth View Post
. So many people using foul language an creating a bad atmosphere for the game.
You shouldnt be Reporting people for foul language. At the same time you shouldnt be Punishing people for using foul language.

Why?

Because there's an Ignore Button AND a language Filter.

If all you see is

"You **** ***** m**** ****"

then who cares?

If You don't like what someone is saying, ignore them. That's why this system fails. People need to grow a pair and take some responsibility for what they chose to read.