Upcoming Changes to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koillu

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryswar View Post
Please.

Stop.

The IP was never the real incentive for doing the Tribunal for anyone who was legitimately interested in bettering the community. If you're that bent out of shape due to us losing the hilariously, almost insultingly small rewards - I think Tribunal will be better off without you.
Please.

Stop.

And go back in the Tribunal if that's all you like to do. Simply stating it still attracted a bit more players that way, I personally didnt do it often, or much at all, simply stating that I often get ragers and trolls in games these days, as if Tribunal was getting slower.

crono411

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Will skipping a case mess up your cases correct streak?

Cryswar

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I like the new scoring mechanism, but I detest the Hall of Justice idea. I'm sure regular Tribunal users don't judge cases to brag about it, either. In any case, you're forcing people to brag who don't want to.
>forcing people to brag

haha oh wow

how?

seriously, how? you don't even have to look at the rankings or pretend to care. this stuff mostly just lets you get a good idea of how accurate your judgments are, which is a good thing.

I could do without the rankings stuff, honestly, but otherwise it sounds amazing.

idkffs

09-12-2012

the day i start the tribunal is the day you guys change it? sure how i feel about that.

Harold greybeard

09-12-2012

Just going to get myself a judge wig and a large grey beard and of course a good wooden hammer

JUSTICE!

lennyisonfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2012

This is awesome, makes me want to be even more sure of myself before I select punish or pardon.

Mxie

09-12-2012

Personally I really like this idea. I feel that the Tribunal is a great system, and it has all kinds of room for good features. Not sure this would have been my first to add, but it still looks like it'll be interesting. Sometimes I really do wonder how my votes went.

Kthth

09-12-2012

I don't like the IP removal. Other than that it look very good.

Letkhar

09-12-2012

So basically more IP nerfs.

RiotNinjaTabby

Web Developer

09-12-2012
4 of 92 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crono411 View Post
Will skipping a case mess up your cases correct streak?
Nope, skip votes aren't part of the streak calculation.