Upcoming Changes to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lluluien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

This is a GREAT idea. I haven't contributed much to the Tribunal thus far, but being able to see progress on the work you've done there and get feedback for how well you agree with the rest of the community to improve your own judgements will make this a FAR more compelling place to contribute.

Lyte is right for me in that I could care less about the IP. I bought the $100 sale this past week even though I'm only missing 3 champions, have the rune page bundle already, and don't care too much about skins, just because I'd like to support Riot and greatly agree with the proposed roadmap Hippalus has been planning for us recently with regards to what we might be able to do in the future with our IP/RP.

The single biggest reason I haven't contributed much thus far is that the IP rewards are so completely disconnected temporally from the times I've judged cases (that is, they come 3-4 weeks later) that I haven't felt like what I've done has made a difference. This has the potential to greatly alleviate that problem.

Koillu

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flourescence View Post
Yep, I don't get money for it so why should I do it. If that is the view of the players, they deserve to get trolled by trolls.
Oh stfu, I know some will do it anyway, but I shouldnt need to be the one judging every trolls in League to deserve clean games.

Stephenn

09-12-2012

@Lyte

Do you ever plan in the future, to reset players warnings in Tribunal? eg; 1 day ban, 3 day ban etc, each player gets a fresh slate at the start of the new season?

Also will you guy's ever be trying a mute system instead of permanently banning the people who get reported for Verbal abuse?

Looking forward to a reply

Edit: Also have you guys considered unbanning permanently banned players with each new season? I feel that would be a good idea and if they still care about their account they'll take caution and behave better since they'd be on a final chance.

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

How is the amount of toxic days you've prevented calculated?

Kiddalee

09-12-2012

I like the new scoring mechanism, but I detest the Hall of Justice idea. I'm sure regular Tribunal users don't judge cases to brag about it, either. In any case, you're forcing people to brag who don't want to.

Chocobo X

09-12-2012

so you removed the ip rewards?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it was a nice bonus, dunno why you'd do that

RiotNinjaTabby

Web Developer

09-12-2012
3 of 92 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazen247 View Post
When does this experiment begin and how can we access our score cards?
We have finished up most of the work on these features and hope to get them to you very soon. As you can see in the screenshots, there's a navigation structure, so you will be able to navigate directly to "Justice Review" to see your score card.

Cryswar

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koillu View Post
Just as I was thinking that the Tribunal was doing a slow job at taking ragers out of the game, you slow down the process even more by taking out most of the incencitive to do the Tribunal, wow...
Please.

Stop.

The IP was never the real incentive for doing the Tribunal for anyone who was legitimately interested in bettering the community. If you're that bent out of shape due to us losing the hilariously, almost insultingly small rewards - I think Tribunal will be better off without you.

Alexandra Avdey

09-12-2012

Hell yes!

Kazen247

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNinjaTabby View Post
We have finished up most of the work on these features and hope to get them to you very soon. As you can see in the screenshots, there's a navigation structure, so you will be able to navigate directly to "Justice Review" to see your score card.
Cool, thanks Tabby!