Upcoming Changes to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

09-12-2012

I like it!

Stielhandgranate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

GG Lyte

Hypergate

09-12-2012

First

RaG nuh RocK

09-12-2012

LMFAO you lost me at "longest correct judgement streak"

If that isn't the most opinionated thing I've heard this month, I'm a donkey's ass.

lmao. Who decides what a "correct judgement" is? Surely not other LoL players. God damn, you Riot people are really fking preposterous.

SpiffmeisterZ

09-12-2012

Looks awesome. I've always wondered whether or not my tribunal cases I judged were actually worth it or not. Then again, it is funny to go in and see someone in a game prattle on for 20 minutes about the poo they took. They just make it so easy to judge...

Cuttin Queefs

09-12-2012

These are really cool features but I see no reason to remove the IP bonus for those who judge accurately. Perhaps leave IP rewards for those above 60% accuracy. Thanks.

Seiya Kou

09-12-2012

Lyte I asked you this in another thread but you didn't reply!

I know that..I'm probably going to get banned again. I feel really bad. With the new pings coming out, I was wondering if I can move my chat box away and just communicate with purely pings.

I never had this problem in HoN because I used the voice chat system they have so I never felt the need to type.

You can reply to me by e-mail or in game, I just am really curious if this is something that is allowed.

vargo

09-12-2012

neat

TheColdChair

09-12-2012

JARVAN IV has somethign to do with this yah ?

Koillu

09-12-2012

Just as I was thinking that the Tribunal was doing a slow job at taking ragers out of the game, you slow down the process even more by taking out most of the incencitive to do the Tribunal, wow...