Upcoming Changes to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoozleDorf

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Let's also give some credit to RiotNinjaTabby, RiotAaronMike, ombotcfg and VonBurgermeister for bringing these features to our players!
Thank you!

lcronovt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Can we have Tribunal in LoL client?

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flourescence View Post
"I'm in Tribunal hell, these nubs don't know when to punish and pardon, wtf is dis, fix da rankings."
Your Tribunal Elo measures how in tune you are with the player base, so if you disagree with "these nubs" a lot, then you are supposed to be rated low.

Reâlect

09-12-2012

Still no pre/post game chat logs, meh

DiscworldDeath

09-12-2012

BTW, forum avatars for X percentages, or any other reward can be an issue. So if someone drops under say, 80% they lose their forum Avatar? Periodic sweeps (over X right cases and X percentage in this month, this season, etc..).

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-12-2012
11 of 92 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollinarius View Post
Please make this happen soon! I ran to the Tribunal right after this post was made but it's still not there
We'll be launching these features in all regions in the near future. IP Rewards will still be handed out to players until the end of September, where we will turn it off and begin the full experiments.

Ryceman

09-12-2012

Quote:
We'll be keeping a close eye on these experiments; we do realize that for some players they prefer to be anonymous when using the Tribunal. For the current ladder, we are only showing a fraction of the top players and not everyone who uses the Tribunal--most players will see their ranking only on their personal Tribunal profile pages.
You could easily add a checkbox option "Show me on the ladder" or something of the sort.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Forum Badges as rewards would be cool!

Zerglinator

09-12-2012

OK, Questions!

I don't think Kiddington ever told us exactly who the champion with the highest report rate is. Who is it?

Is there any possibility of changing the Tribunal's Visual appearance? As cool of a person as Kayle is, I kinda want a black and purple colored Tribunal with Kassadin looking down upon it. "Justice...will be served!"

2ofSpades

09-12-2012

Quote:
We'll be keeping a close eye on these experiments
Thanks, I hope it only helps the tribunals.