AP Teemo has over 60% winrate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sustine

12-15-2013

http://www.lolking.net/champions/teemo

Gee who would have thought putting a mechanic in a game, then giving it a counter and then taking away that counter would suddenly make something op

Everybody Poos

12-15-2013

Where do you see above 60?

Typhnox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2013

http://www.lolking.net/champions/tee...5x5#statistics

U wot m8. It's been under 50% for forever. Only three days ago did it go a little above 50%.

Wezz

12-15-2013

I'll give you a +1 even though you lied saying it was over 60

Delete teeto pls

Nunutechnology

12-15-2013

Whoa building sorc shoes... gives a way better win rate and the norm. that is something I should really do next time I play him

also it is the same for Kayle

Fuzen kuden

12-15-2013

oddly his pick rate hangs around only 20 to 30 percent and the win rates are over stated by the op and slightly over 50% in normals, and in all ranked ques he only is picked in less then 20% of games over all. but hey GD called teemo op becase hes annoying before the vision rework and will keep calling him op as long as he has the power to annoy

Sustine

12-15-2013

Check his most commonly built items and then look at the winrates of those items. Every. single. AP item is 60% or more

APrinnyDood

12-15-2013

www.lolking.net/champions/tristana#overview

Well, would you look at that. Tristanas who get IE or PD win 57-58% of games. Trist must be mindblowingly OP right now.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/rumble#overview

Oh my god. AP rumble has a 60% winrate too. This is unbelievable. Even though he's pretty much only built AP, his AP build has a 60% winrate, which is much higher than his actual 47ish% winrate. In fact, if you look at almost every champion, items that would be in their final builds have higher winrates than the champion's actual winrate. How could this be?

Sarcasm aside, you're interpreting the data poorly. Yes, a Teemo or Rumble who gets Liandry's has over a 60% chance to win, but that doesn't mean that the AP build is OP. The reason is because players are more likely to be able to finish these items in games where they are either equal to or ahead of their opponents. If a team gets massively far behind and surrenders at 20 minutes, it is likely that the surrender would occur before the first major item would have been completed. Because the item hasn't been completed, it does not get a loss marked. Even though AP Teemo lost the game, Liandry's did not get a loss counted. This means that we should expect most expensive items to have a winrate significantly above 50%, because losing teams often don't get the opportunity to build them.

Akumis

12-15-2013

In my opinion his winrates aren't the issue here. I've faced 3 different AP teemos since the vision change and have won 2/3 of those games. Teemo doesn't carry games necessarily, but the frustration caused by AP teemo now without a reliable way to clear shrooms is palpable. He makes pushing lanes impossible and slows games down by an incredible amount. Because Oracles elixir is gone, teemo is free to simply set shrooms down, ****ing wherever. So the old adage of, "avoid brushes, dont walk down the center of the lane," doesn't work because now EVERY bit of map is ripe for shrooming. In fact, brushes, choke points, all the old shroom spots are now the WORST place to drop shrooms since thats where everyone, and I mean everyone on the other team, will be using their Oracle Lens' to scan. Just drop shrooms wherever you happen to be! MR? **** you! Liandry's/Void Staff!

Teemo still has all of his old problems; he's a gimmicky champion who can dominate certain lane matchups but get absolutely butt****ed in team fights. He can still splitpush OK and he can run away extremely well. But in a game with AP Teemo, the only one having fun is the AP Teemo, and that's not ok.