Release Notes v1.0.0.101

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LotionExplosion

09-20-2010

Absolutely amazing. Not sure how I feel about the locket remake, but time will tell.

Lehran Fye

09-20-2010

If killer instincs doesnt reduce true damage garen's courage shouldnt do either,

RedCarmine

09-20-2010

Hell yeah, leavers running back to base.

Raccool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Sweet.

AstorSapolsky

09-20-2010

Sexy, sexy patch notes.

Brilliant fixes to the leaver problem. I always feel guilty as Karthus when there's a Level 1 leaver on the other team (I get over it lolololol).

I've used Ghost nearly exclusively since I started playing in March... now everyone else is using it, and the slow nerfage begins. However, I am fine with this, so long as it is still relevant on Singed. It has become mandatory for all members, which is kind of lame.

Lastly, I will have to try it out in combat, but I really like the Innervating Locket changes for the champions I use it on. It works out nicely for Sapolsky!

Kanashii

09-20-2010

Looks great! The new item looks meh though. I really like what they did with leavers lol! SOme1 might find out how to exploit the MR though :\

Cowboys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Wow that'd be amazing if someone found some way to get the 1000 magic resist bonus from d/c's and have it for the rest of the game..gg

Edit: I like the nerf to zileans ulti..with max cd it seriously felt like he could cast it multiple times in a really long team fight

Surge64

09-20-2010

Saw that Manamune nerf coming, I knew that item was too good to be allowed to stay like that.
Keep up the great work!

The Bad Lamb

09-20-2010

holy **** nerfed ghost

the movespeed boost item should be interesting, possibly a must have for the team used for initiating

bad element

09-20-2010

im surprised hey really went thru with the zilean ult change.... dude was right, there is no reason to level it now..