Stacking Bloodrazors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

11-15-2009

Hax.

Discuss.

Jozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2009

If you mean on the same character, its really a non issue with how expensive they are. If you mean multiple champions getting it, well, that's just a strat.

Voidgolem

11-15-2009

Same character. It's not really even that expensive if you start by stacking the normal razors.

Granted, something is wrong with the other team if they let you farm that much >.>

Pagefault

11-16-2009

Yeah, they stack.

I have even killed Baron by my own with ashe +3x bloodrazors (and some lifestealing)

Comus

11-16-2009

I do this with Warwick, if I can get a few early kills I'll have two bloodrazors, boots and malady by about 35 minutes in, which is enough to be able to solo Baron. Not entirely sure if it stacks with his ult, although that would be great if it did.

TheSacrifice

11-16-2009

I did this with Tristana once. I had three Bloodrazors, a Malady, Zerker's Boots and Frozen Mallet. It was a long game. Either way, I tore through anything I saw. I was able to solo Baron pretty quickly. Did it about three times that game. Shaco's powerful with it, too. Mostly because his clone effectively doubles the number of them that he has, so if he has two...you're dead.

Flakes

11-16-2009

Don't do this if you're the only physical damage on your team, smart opponents will stack MR

TheGenie

11-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comus View Post
I do this with Warwick, if I can get a few early kills I'll have two bloodrazors, boots and malady by about 35 minutes in, which is enough to be able to solo Baron. Not entirely sure if it stacks with his ult, although that would be great if it did.
Just so everyone's clear on this; Warwick's ult DOES apply on-hit affects and as such, will apply bloodrazor's affect (which does stack if you have more than 1). I personally find this kinda cheap, i mean if you have 2 bloods, and u max out his ult and have around 150-200 dmg, thats 30% health gone with use, plus 620 some damage with ult ability. I think Warwick is pretty OPed.