Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Streamer, for those new to jungle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Immortal Agony

09-12-2012

Hi everyone!

I have recently decided to start streaming some jungle games of mine in the hope that I can teach a little more about the most under appreciated position in the team. I know that when I first started jungling, most of the videos and streams I watched gave advice, while great, didn't work at low Elo's because, well its ELO HELL!

It's for this reason alone that I have decided to start streaming some of my ranked games for those who want to start jungling, or for those that want to understand a bit more about how the jungling position plays.

Please tune in, I would greatly appreciate it. I am by no means the best player in the world, but I'm good enough to get by.

http://www.twitch.tv/roguepilot

Cheers

Immortal Agony

09-14-2012

About to start streaming now, after a duo partner if anyone wants to come on board and help for a game or two?

Add me, Immortal Agony, first in first served.

Immortal Agony

09-15-2012

Jumping on the stream again, once again happy to have a partner, add me