Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo Mid Nautilus!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

INRIhad

09-12-2012

So, I've been playing a full AP Nautilus and I'm really loving it. I'm a little confused as to my item progression, though. I usually rush Rod of Ages > Merc / Sorc treads > Deathcap. Any suggestions?

ALSO general Nautilus discussion - jungler or solo lane.

headgmsalvin

09-12-2012

Jungle naut is still the best in my opinion. Don't go mid because you need a mage for late game. And AP naut just wont do it, unless you get fed early game. Everygame.

Goodtimes18

09-12-2012

I've had success with Naut mid, but the conditions need to be right. If there is AP top (i.e. rumble) with a jungler capable of carrying (i.e. xin, diana, etc.), then sometimes I will Naut mid if my team doesn't flame me. Usually they do though because this meta is so narrow minded.

I don't build him AP though, I build him tanky. His W damage is surprisingly strong and the CC along with a jungle gank is very effective.