Elo help:Jungle Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeryz

09-11-2012

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2017718/
Am I doing this right or are they doing it completely wrong.
I got pretty fed but I wasn't very farmed, they didn't have wards.
I'm currently 1/2 with amumu in ranked and wouldn't mind being better with him
I definately wasted an ult on ashe at one point, she looks like she was just going to give me the kill but she exhausted me so I assume she intended to escape.
I also messed up giving cait a red at some point xD That was just me thinking she had more ad.
And Brand said he didn't need blues at all because he was building athenes

guitarnoob16

09-12-2012

i havent gotten a chance to look at the replay ...but wat i can say about amumu in my experience is that he is a very tanky support jungler..yess he can deal tons of damage n kills..but he truly shines as team oriented player with his great initiation n his cc...i main jungle and after reading alot of pro guides and looking at streams..i have come to d conclusion that your role as a jungler is to get your carry fed..in the late game AD carries deal the most damage...try doing everything you can to help/protect them...if your ad is terrible your prob pretty much screwed..u could prob try to help ur ap mid...lol is very team oriented, dont get tunnel vision like other players and only go for kills...at d end of the game..most people who play that way usually all chats..'my team fed'...im like 10/5/1 blitzcrank n my corki is 0/9/3. lastly i wud like to add...no matter how fed you are..u cannot 1v5 a team..you can b 10/1 and all it takes is for that 0/4 greaves to get that shutdown +600g to throw the game... not dying is 200 times better than dying for that double kill and geting shut down.. bad players usually all chats 'worth it'..it is never worth it..hope this helps

headgmsalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Get tanky with amumu quick, get some AP mid game (Not much). Then get the rest of your tanky build late game. But follow that with more AP. Only 200 AP maximum.

Zeryz

09-12-2012

I know how to build amumu, I mean positioning and which lanes I should've ganked.