ELO Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PentaAsian

09-11-2012

I know that there are a lot of guides out there about elo hell and how to get out of it. This is a question that is completely different from trying to get out.
Is there a way as a support(main role and usually stuck with it due to the team wanting other roles) to help my team get kills?
If not is there a way to give my team a better chance to win after they all feed the enemy team?
I am saying this because so far every game I have played, someone or the whole team has fed besides me(I have a pretty big idea of what the term feeding is) and I end up getting yelled at for not dying even though I know that there is no way to win.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Yes, a good support can often lead the team to victory indirectly, supports such as Leona, Sona, Blitzcrank, and Alistar are much easier in this sense.

I was actually helping a guy to boost his account up earlier, and I promised to play support since he said support is impossible to carry with, and here is the result.

(Ignore the Cass game, someone else actually took support Q_Q)

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/att...sup-elojob.jpg

headgmsalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Jungle is the best way to carry a team to victory. Just remember to pick your jungle according to your teams needs. Like if you need a tank / heavy cc / ap ect. Remember to level, just don't gank the entire early game because you will be losing some much needed gold and levels.

DontSweatTT

09-12-2012

sona is OP at low levels. Blitz as well