Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't buy Riot Points via direct credit/debit purchase??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Q Nazty

09-20-2010

I'm trying to use my Visa debit gift card on here because I would like to buy a few skins and such, however I need running into the same problem. I do not own a Pay-Pal, so I have no other way of paying. Whenever I try charging the gift card on my PVP.NET client, it says..

"Sorry, the system has experienced an error. Please contact [email]support@riotgames.com[/email]
(Error Code: System Error)"

Can anyone give me some help?

Amui

09-20-2010

Did you, you know....e-mail support like it said to?

Q Nazty

09-20-2010

Absolutely no point. I mean, I'll try it, but I've gotten all these negative words about their email service..

I respect them as a company, but when people say that they have the same problems, and maybe worse, and they don't even get a reply from them, it kind of discourages me from even opening up My Hotmail.

Rugi

09-20-2010

Just a glitch, one that I have encountered before. Give it an hour or so and give it another shot.

Q Nazty

09-20-2010

Thank you, Rugi.