[DEVELOPMENT] Legends - Kassadin

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shamanic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

i'm pretty surprised that someone had an idea like that...but anyway, I LOVE IT! probably one of the best fan projects i've heard of. Creating an own game...**** it, you're the man!

PS: Love the sounds

Euant

09-24-2010

Also I have a question. Could you give us some kind of sneak peak at what the basic premise of the story will be? I'm hoping that there will be some pretty rad boss fights against spell-casters, Garens, and voidlings. (Kog'Maw better be the final boss!)

Tourist Fjord

09-24-2010

Hey there folks, a bit of an update;

Decided to follow a Mega Man style Level selection screen. Each stage comprises of 3 "acts" though, so there should be a total of over 10 levels in the game.

Storyline wise, I don't want to reveal much on that part. Effectively though, Kassadin, plagued my visions of a Broken World, sets off in search of these Heralding Portals, following his dreams in an attempt to prevent the Nightmares from occurring...

As for enemies; Yes, a few champions may appear as Bosses for the "Normal" sector of their locations. Others may appear in the form of cut-scenes. Mainly though, Kassadin's grief is with the Void. All I can say is that the Final Boss, well. He's The Master.

EDIT : One thing I can say though, is that Nasus will handle save files/passwords.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=0rpEtJ - Ionia Void

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=xRql6V - Icathia Ruins Void

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=Owpeda - Shadow Isles Void

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=4Savs9 - Noxus Void

(Bilgewater and Bandle City to come)

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

I like it a lot, one thing though, you know how you made it so you can't get stuck in the platforms? well don't mess up and make that an exploit.. so that you can jump to different parts of the map fairly easily.

other than that it's great, (nether blade might cost a bit to much mana for how little it seems to do.. [i don't know what it does other than a bigger sword, or more damage but you know...])

AngryPeanut

Recruiter

09-25-2010

This is amazing. I only wish I could have some of your awesomeness. Keep up the good work my friend!

Windmaster Manwe

Recruiter

09-28-2010

I could have sworn that the shadow isles void song was going to be a chiptune remix of Kefka's theme from Final Fantasy 6 from the first couple of seconds. Great work so far, I can't wait to play it!

Phenie

09-29-2010

Will the final boss be Garen?

Seriously though, that seemed quite interesting, keep it up. ^^

NinajFridge

09-29-2010

there are so many things you could do with the game i'd imagine it would be hard making you mind up. Not to mention a lot of people are going to want specific champions as bosses. Personally i think it should be the Void Trio, Cho, Mlaz, and Kog.

Multiplayer Support? Just joking. That may be a little hard and defeat the storyline having more than one Kassasdin running round.

it looks good, for what it is. Persoally i was never a fan of those sorts of games. U may want to limit the range of Riftwalk though. Or put a ceiling on every level. Be looking forward to the updates.

LordUraj

09-30-2010

This was quite entertaining, just as a small sandbox to run around in. +1

Singha

09-30-2010

Solid.

1234567 ... 8