@RIOT: Stickies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Vesh, Nome, Rickless, or any other reds that might read this thread, can we get those two guides:

A newbie's guide to everything Dominion
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=17877990

Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2244698

stickied? i think they would serve better as stickies than the year old "this is dominion and here are the cool things that media outlets are saying about it" or the single post (locked) year old post "here is the new forum that we made to talk about our new game mode".

A very common question for new players is simply how to play as far as basic strategy goes, and these two are great for stuff like that. Half the time when people reply to the new player's threads it is just to post links to these guides. Heck, on occasion when learning new champs i'll even check out sauron's guide to get a feel for it and see what the thoughts on leveling skills are. Its obviously not a be all and end all, but its a fantastic starting place, and is so comprehensive that I think it deserves the "red dot of sticky-ness".

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Hehe, funny you made this topic. I am in the process of creating a large topic full of all information for new players. Figured that would be helpful since we are seeing a lot more new people venture into the Dominion forum. But I would still agree with the stickies, they would pretty helpful.

Phourc

09-11-2012

This is a pretty solid idea, do eet!

Kiddalee

09-11-2012

There are several threads asking newbie advice every week, and someone always replies with one or both of these guides. Those stickies are exactly what newbies need. Feedski's new thread is especially comprehensive.

Aetherion1234567

09-11-2012

I completely support this idea as well. If the reds either can't or don't want to do this, please tell us why, because we'd like to know that also.

naotasan

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
I am in the process of creating a large topic full of all information for new players.
This one gets stickied too then.

Kiddalee

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
This one gets stickied too then.
Since Feedski's thread links to the other guides, it may be the only one that needs to be stickied.

naotasan

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Since Feedski's thread links to the other guides, it may be the only one that needs to be stickied.
Valid point. Can we move the notion now?

WaterD103

09-12-2012

i think reds never sticked a non red thread

Kiddalee

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
i think reds never sticked a non red thread
I hope they start.