Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thryale View Post
Here's a question. Are you guys at RIOT open to fan submissions? Or do you prefer to do all of the creative work involving characters? I can see why you might not want to allow fan submitted characters because the forums would begin to overflow with people wanting to get there own character to actually appear in LoL. But at the same time it would also open up so many different ideas and avenues. (not to mention it -would- be cool to have your own character in the game ^_^) But if you do allow for fan submissions I've already got a character in mind.
Hello Thryale; thank you for your post.

While I cannot speak for Riot, many community members post their ideas and suggestions to the Champion Feedback forum.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-22-2010

Added 'Pentakill' information to the Lore FAQ. I will update it as more information is available.

StaticFrog

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph1 View Post
Hello StaticFrog,

I contacted some Development Team friends regarding your question. I'll post as soon as I get the information, or perhaps they will post an answer to you directly.

CLE is much like AD or BC although in context of Runeterra. It is most definitely related to the Lore based League calendar year.

edit:

CLE stands for Common League Era - FruitStrike, Software Engineer
Thankyou for your reply. So would 20CLE be 20years after the start of the league?

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFrog View Post
Thankyou for your reply. So would 20CLE be 20years after the start of the league?
I believe that would be correct

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-26-2010

LeBlanc - The Deceiver has been added to our archives.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-27-2010

Journal of Justice: Volume 8 has been added to our archives.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-29-2010

LeBlanc League Judgement has been added to the archives.

Busty Demoness

10-30-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=313106

Not mine, but it wasn't posted here either.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty Demoness View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=313106

Not mine, but it wasn't posted here either.
Added! Thank you!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

11-01-2010

LeBlanc's Champion Spotlight has been added to our archives.