Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorRush

08-15-2012

Sylph, people may not comment on it. There may be few true lore items to add at the moment. But we still appreciate and use your thread. I think more than a few of us would say you are the most respected member of this forum. You have just short of 300 thousand thread views and I know I check this thread anytime I don't know where to find something. Heh, people are even honored to play a game with you - that's respect usually reserved for pros and Rioters.

Thank you for running the Chamber of Antiquity. Don't be discouraged by what you see. Anyone initiated into this forum - and other forums, they don't have you over in EU- values your work.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-15-2012

Syndra placeholders added, champion count updated.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-16-2012

updated
Syndra's title added to placeholders.

Astroshade

08-17-2012

I know it's not as awesome as the other Alistar judgements, but I'd like to leave mine here, if that's okay.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2485434

DrHerpDerpington

08-20-2012

We really appreciate it man, I know it doesn't get posted on often but you're doing great work and it shows!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

08-24-2012

Update:
Creative Design AMA: Katarina, the Sinister Blade (Revised)
Champion Spotlight: Rengar, the Pridestalker
Creative Design AMA: Rengar, the Pridestalker

Adiwik

08-31-2012

My dearest Sylph, I would like to inform you of a proposal one that will ultimately take "Time."
Due to the fact that making a "Champion"[by way of submitting and idea] is feat that cannot, more or less has not, been done yet. This lore maybe, to soon for riot. But you being the Emissary, i implore you to read, once it has been finished. But will supply you with something soon. Maybe in the coming hours. Btw, it involves High Councilor, Reginald Ashram.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiwik View Post
My dearest Sylph, I would like to inform you of a proposal one that will ultimately take "Time."
Due to the fact that making a "Champion"[by way of submitting and idea] is feat that cannot, more or less has not, been done yet. This lore maybe, to soon for riot. But you being the Emissary, i implore you to read, once it has been finished. But will supply you with something soon. Maybe in the coming hours. Btw, it involves High Councilor, Reginald Ashram.
No problem !

Adiwik

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
No problem !
IT IS COMING. NOTE: not edited for spell check, ---- = name i haven't thought of or found.
you may help with that, also not edited for content such as, timing of characters, Phrasing spoken word. and ( C ) ME <3

let me know what you think and ill get back to you after work !

http://gsomalign.deviantart.com/art/...ague-324517734

also need to edit darkwill out due to his headlessness and add

Jericho Swain and his damn bird in there, maybe even Darius

also i will reread all the journals of justice to boot

Adiwik

09-01-2012

Sylph ? D: !!!