Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NextInvader

08-04-2012

Hi Sylph,

It's not a big deal and I'm not sure if you noticed this, but the Champion Spotlight Previews for the following champions are dead links:

Yorick
Graves
Shyvana
Fizz
Volibear
Ahri
Viktor
Ziggs
Nautilus
Fiora
Hecarim
Varus
Darius
Draven
Jayce
Zyra

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextInvader View Post
Hi Sylph,

It's not a big deal and I'm not sure if you noticed this, but the Champion Spotlight Previews for the following champions are dead links:

Yorick
Graves
Shyvana
Fizz
Volibear
Ahri
Viktor
Ziggs
Nautilus
Fiora
Hecarim
Varus
Darius
Draven
Jayce
Zyra
Oh man... All of my attachments got wiped... I'll see if I can fix this. Thanks for the report!

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-07-2012

Diana's Champion Spotlight has been added. The preview links will remain unfunctional due to the fact that I am no longer able to attach graphic files containing the champion preview images that were published in the past.

RiotRunaan is looking into this.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

08-07-2012

Fixed all preview asset images. Thanks for the report.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

08-10-2012

Katarina - The Sinister Blade (ability remake notes) added.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

08-10-2012

Creative Design AMA: Katarina, the Sinister Blade added!
champion count updated.

1Eredale

08-12-2012

Good day (evening? night? whenever you read this), Sylph.

I suppose that The End of Days RP could be pulled down from the active listing. Also, with the RP forum now present, what do you plan to do with your "Active RP" section? It'd be some hard work, listing the ones that pop up next (forum) door.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
Good day (evening? night? whenever you read this), Sylph.

I suppose that The End of Days RP could be pulled down from the active listing. Also, with the RP forum now present, what do you plan to do with your "Active RP" section? It'd be some hard work, listing the ones that pop up next (forum) door.
Thanks for the update Eredale.

I question myself daily as to if community members still use any of the information listed on this post. I know that there are talks about updating the forum categories, and I am not sure if future consolidation is going to take place. Much of this forum's little activity was pretty much killed when they separated Fan Fiction / Roleplaying Forums. RP forums for the best - since there were so many ASK THREADS. But I thought that Fan Fiction could have stayed in Lore Board since most of the fiction was lore related... in any case, much of the activity in this area has decreased significantly. If it wasn't for the recent Creative Design posts, I don't think that anyone would visit our small section of the universe anymore

1Eredale

08-13-2012

Nuu, don't be sad - this thread has more views than even some announcements in GD that date back earlier, so it's all good. Besides, most people who go in here usually lurk, so it feels quiet here often. But on the other hand, it's better because everything is more convenient to read now. On a game forum, it's hard to express gratitude more clearly than a +1 to the useful post - I am sure that many people that inhabit all three separated forums are very grateful for your work. Ok? :3

Sylph

Emissary of the League

08-15-2012

Rengar - The Pridestalker (preview added)
Katarina - The Sinister Blade (2012 version) Champion Spotlight

if anyone cares anymore lol