Who is this "C"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWII Veteran

05-31-2014

I was browsing this forum, and i kept seeing mention of the next champion being "C". Can someone enlighten me here and tell me who/what the hell C is?

WWII Veteran

06-01-2014

Keepin it alive.

Gentleman Gaston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2014

No need to self bump.

"C" is a cat-burgler, and Caitlyn's arch-nemesis because she's never been able to catch them.

Quote:
Her services were soon requested by Demacia to help track down a mysterious outlaw who had begun committing high-profile heists. The bandit, who always left a card with an ornate 'C' at the scene of the crime, became Caitlyn's arch-nemesis. To this day, Caitlyn still searches for this cat burglar, and the chase has led her all across Valoran.
We know that gypsylord is making the next champ, and his previous work includes Vi and Jinx, both champions related to Piltover (and Zaun). Some people have theorized that the next champ will, similarly, hail from Piltover, or in some way be connected to one of the Champions there (like Jinx was). So, there's no real proof that the next champ is "C", but people like to connect dots and make theories and it's always cool to see a character established a billion years ago become a full fledged champion.

Sharjo

06-01-2014

Our fine Gentleman Gaston explained it pretty well. I still subscribe to my theory that "C" is actually Caitlyn's split personality or something, but that's my head cannon, don't take it as gospel!

KiteMeGood

06-01-2014

The thing is, Jinx needs a partner in crime. So we need someone who can complement Jinx's chaotic style by being a literal distraction style support. Trying to keep his or her enemies off balance.

SecretLore

06-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteMeGood View Post
The thing is, Jinx needs a partner in crime. So we need someone who can complement Jinx's chaotic style by being a literal distraction style support. Trying to keep his or her enemies off balance.
I think it is kinda hard to believe that jinx would work together with anyone(at least storywise),I mean there is always the danger she might just decide it'd be fun to mess up your plan

KiteMeGood

06-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLore View Post
I think it is kinda hard to believe that jinx would work together with anyone(at least storywise),I mean there is always the danger she might just decide it'd be fun to mess up your plan
"You may have foiled plan A, but you just triggered plan b, c and all my backup plans. A woman after my heart"

SecretLore

06-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteMeGood View Post
"You may have foiled plan A, but you just triggered plan b, c and all my backup plans. A woman after my heart"
"you just destroyed plan a,b,c,d,e....why are you putting dynamite into my jacket?"

Foolish Lantern

06-04-2014

Quote:
"you just destroyed plan a,b,c,d,e....why are you putting dynamite into my jacket?"
That sounds more like the Jinx I know.

Gentleman Gaston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2014

Quote:
"You just destroyed....everything. Literally everything."