Lag issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D2K

Senior Recruiter

09-20-2010

My internet speed is impeccable but when i play i am quite laggy. My graphics card isn't very good but it seemed to work for dota and i dont know what the problem with this game is why is it so laggy? Does it have to do with it is still under development will they fix the interface and video in game so it will be better compatible with most systems.

Again I know its because my graphics card is awful but it worked with warcraft 3/Dota

I have everything set to the lowest graphics option in game.

Do i just have to wait it out until further updates? Thanks.

-D2K

PRNmeds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

They recently patched the client, as many players notices there was a ton of lag in game. It is likely that you have hit the nail on the head with the identification of your older graphics card. Have you looked into upgrading yours? I would have recommended changing your settings, but it seems you are way ahead of me. Keep in mind that warcraft 3 came out quite some time ago =). Good luck, and I hope you are able to fix this problem, see ya on summoners rift!

D2K

Senior Recruiter

09-20-2010

I cant upgrade my graphics card because it is in a laptop and would be extremely difficult to replace.
Hopefully they fix it

D2K

Senior Recruiter

09-20-2010

Bump?

D2K

Senior Recruiter

09-21-2010

Bump

D2K

Senior Recruiter

09-22-2010

Bump

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

detailed system info pls.

also make your mind whether you've got lag or delay, because FPS issues are one thing and server stability/connection is an other.

P.S. you don't need to bump. it's the new player's forum