Mid September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SherlockHom3y

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3Recoil View Post
Jayce only have early game power. Jayce is not that strong. The only real damage skill he has is his Q+E while in ranged mode and he Q+E together is not even half as strong as Nidalee's spears. Jayce is balanced and does not need a nerf.
well then by using what u said, why did katarina need to be changed? if she was fine at her early game?

Alphachump

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyr View Post

General
  • -the time window for multikills has been increased to 10 seconds from the previous kills as opposed to 8.
best patch ever

Rai Jun Kain

09-12-2012

Soo.. am I one of the few who even noticed the player vs bots buff? I'm sure it's cause the non-serious players, dont bother with the forums (or at least some of them), but it's a nice thign to know I wont face Blitz, Xin, and Karth all in one match

twistd

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceMelborn View Post
Can we get one or two more run pages?
sure......
BUT YOU GOTTA PAY!!

Jayux

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSickhom3y View Post
well then by using what u said, why did katarina need to be changed? if she was fine at her early game?
Before the revamp Kat's early game was terrible. She couldn't farm well, extremely weak and overall useless. Each champion should have something to offer early game so they have the ability to snowball, but Kat had nothing.

Arcane Azmadi

09-12-2012

Weak patch. Considering you didn't release Syndra last week I assumed you were going back to releasing content patches together with balance patches again, but it looks like you're just running badly late as there's no balance changes in this patch at all.

But I appreciate you doubling the number of mastery pages. That's a good move.

Togekiss24

09-12-2012

I adore the 20 mastery page addition. I always felt like that even though I play a large variety of champs, that I can never fit masteries for all of them.

I am a little irked that there are no balance changes, however. I kind of feel like the champs that are currently left in the dark (Tryndamere, Trundle, Karma, etc.) would greatly benefit from changes to make them viable

Zeros

09-12-2012

So many people dont understand they probably arent changing things because of world championshipsso teams dont get screwed when their champs get changed

john117

09-12-2012

hay riot, anyway you can put aram into que?

dwadwfr

09-12-2012

MORE MASTERIES?! good i can make my xin zhao page again