How do I know what to get as a support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoiceOfUnreason

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
Zeke's, Aegis, Shurelya, FH, etc. How do you know what to get?
Low ELO answer: look at your team; identify who is having the best game, and prioritize the item that makes that one player better.

KarakuriBurst

09-11-2012

my favorite support is janna, i love her. this is my my build (i always buy 2 wards when i go b)
philosophal stone>boots>heart of gold>atheneas (good ap, mana regen, cds), aegis of legion>solari>shurelya>and the last item depends. this is my build and i like it. i think is rly good. my spells are teleport and flash :3

NullAurelian

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
Another question..

If I play Taric, who provides armor for the team, do I still need to rush Aegis after starting items?

Also, what about Sona? Do I disregard her aura's and still go aegis and stuff for the teams?
The thing is, Aegis stacks with both champion's auras. It is still useful - and Taric doesn't give MR. Its fairly cheap compared to some other items.
Besides, it gives you extra health - always a good thing.

headgmsalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

See if your need needs aegis. If not, wait a little and get wards and other items. Just make sure to get shurel because you always need that movement speed. gl