Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do I know what to get as a support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoiceOfUnreason

09-11-2012

Quote:
Luxiere:
Zeke's, Aegis, Shurelya, FH, etc. How do you know what to get?

Low ELO answer: look at your team; identify who is having the best game, and prioritize the item that makes that one player better.

KarakuriBurst

09-11-2012

my favorite support is janna, i love her. this is my my build (i always buy 2 wards when i go b)
philosophal stone>boots>heart of gold>atheneas (good ap, mana regen, cds), aegis of legion>solari>shurelya>and the last item depends. this is my build and i like it. i think is rly good. my spells are teleport and flash :3

NullAurelian

09-12-2012

Quote:
Luxiere:
Another question..

If I play Taric, who provides armor for the team, do I still need to rush Aegis after starting items?

Also, what about Sona? Do I disregard her aura's and still go aegis and stuff for the teams?

The thing is, Aegis stacks with both champion's auras. It is still useful - and Taric doesn't give MR. Its fairly cheap compared to some other items.
Besides, it gives you extra health - always a good thing.

headgmsalvin

09-12-2012

See if your need needs aegis. If not, wait a little and get wards and other items. Just make sure to get shurel because you always need that movement speed. gl