Lagging issue...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archangell

09-11-2012

I dont know if I post it on the good spot but here we go.

I got since a couple of days random lagging issue, 1 game nothing happens and the other its hell.
My internet is fine no problem there I dont lag in any other game I play (Call of duty MW3,Diablo3,World of warcraft etc...) But some time in league of legends I get Delay when I click use spell or simply some slow down or other time its spikey nothing happen no lag then boom I get delay and slow for a couple of minute my fps drop down to 20 and go back up to 60 for another moments.

Am I alone that this thing happen ? I dont think my computer need to be change (not a wooden computer xD) but seriously im tired of doing bad game because oups I right click to come back but only 2 sec later my champ come back and I die...

Please no trolling over me and yes I know my english is not really good and yes my grammar is well know to be bad.

Thanks for a future answer

Archangell

09-11-2012

I tried to go in the task manager bar and bump the priority to leagueoflegends.exe I think but didnt seent o resolve the issue...

Archangell

09-11-2012

bump

Metal Maniac

09-11-2012

I had the same issue in a game just before, I was on Skype and could still talk to them, but my LoL was uncontrollable.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

It's been an issue as of late. I had one game completely shut down and everyone left. It's not even in my game history. I was just watching one of my mates games and at the very end everyone starting lagging, disconnecting and reconnecting and the minions took the Nexus while everyone was hopping in and out of game not moving.

drizznaut

09-11-2012

I have the same during some games mostly late game is when this happens to me. I just ctrl+alt+del and when when it closes the game to asks me what I want to do s(tart task manager or what whatever) I just cancel and re open the game and my fps goes back to normal.

Archangell

09-12-2012

Mmmh at least I am not alone having this kind of issue, I even checked with my internet compagnie if something was wrong haha... Oh well I guess I will be called a noob who dont know how to play for a couple if time... Kinda lame when you tank and try to iniate but you are unable to target something but only run in the 5 man team -_-
I will try what Drizznaut said ctr+alt+del if this happen again anything can work at this point I guess !

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Just realize you'll be kicked out of the game and be out of it for several minutes. Just FYI. If you do this be sure to let your team know you're having connection issues and you'll brb.

drizznaut

09-12-2012

I doesn't kick you out of game, All this does is minimize the game to your task bar...

maybe I wasn't clear enough.