Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Weapons Using Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Mantis

09-27-2010

Quote:
Kazuz:
Jax is probably a cheater... he didn't even make a Judgement

I bet he just showed up at a battle one day on Summoner's Rift. Like a party crasher. Thought he was too cool for proper procedure. Proceeded to kick Ashe's ass then turned around to fight Katarina on the other team.

Lu Caos

09-27-2010

Garen and his FIST! I mean seriously, he rarely even uses that sword any way to attack!

VacuumCats

09-27-2010

Everyone is forgetting about Sivir, called the Battle Mistress of the League even by Jax. I think world's best mercenary has to rank you pretty high.

cp2u

09-27-2010

There's a reason jax was chosen to be the new cardboard tube samurai.

Dracorya

09-28-2010

Quote:
Xypherous:
It's my personal opinion that Yi is better with a sword but Jax is an all-around grandmaster at everything that could conceivably be used to harm, maim or crush you.

To give you a complete BS example:

Yi has 110 Sword proficiency while Jax may only have 100.

However, since Jax has 100 in every known weapon on the planet, when fighting Yi, Jax could probably just choose to use a weapon which heavily counters swords. Jax wins.

Noted, so as Jax is the undisputed master of any weapon in general, is Yi considered THE BEST at his sword skills?

Are any of the other sword users in the League on par with him? Or is that impossible to tell as many of them have vastly different fighting styles then him?

Searathus

09-28-2010

Well the fact that the League in old lore restricted Jax's weapons to silly toys tells you how good Jax is. That and the fact Jax didn't need no Judgement.

vVv Unverclopt

09-28-2010

Quote:
Xypherous:
It's my personal opinion that Yi is better with a sword but Jax is an all-around grandmaster at everything that could conceivably be used to harm, maim or crush you.

However, since Jax has 100 in every known weapon on the planet, when fighting Yi, Jax could probably just choose to use a weapon which heavily counters swords. Jax wins.

Does this mean that Jax has a 100 proficiency in "A bigger fish" for those that get the reference good on you.

EequaltoMC2

Recruiter

09-28-2010

ummmm, TEEEEEEMMMMOOOO

Von Nicklesnout

09-29-2010

Quote:
Xypherous:

Here I come Grandmaster of Arms -------------------- Do you have enough weapons in stock?