Superhero Teemo Seeks Truth, Justice, and a Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Only good part of sale is Renek! my fav champ by far!

TriniOutlaw

09-12-2012

I agree with the guy who says Riot is mixing up the obvious skins to go on sale with craps ones.

Eminator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Gangster Twitch plz put him in sale. plzz

Lvl 8 Psyduck

09-12-2012

KlLL AND DELETE TEEMO

PLX

Phroz3nFlam3

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniOutlaw View Post
I agree with the guy who says Riot is mixing up the obvious skins to go on sale with craps ones.
They can't just put all of the amazing skins on sale, then no-one would buy any skins at full price. People would just wait a month or two for the skins they want to go on sale. We are fortunate they have any sales. If you don't want to wait, buy the skins you want at full price.

Phroz3nFlam3

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtpain66k View Post
No Lulu skin. No blacklisted skin. :<
Corki in the free week is one thing but Aviator Irelia & Undertaker Yorick going on sale ON 9/11?
I Lawl 'cause I LOVE black humor, but damn Riot... >_<
You people are overthinking it. It is just a sale, not everything has to mean something else. Some things can just be.

Phroz3nFlam3

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkofthen00s View Post
i got Aviator Irelia to celebrate 9 11
I'm not so sure you know what the word "celebrate" means.
1. to observe (a day) or commemorate (an event) with ceremonies or festivities: to celebrate Christmas; to celebrate the success of a new play.
2. to make known publicly; proclaim: The newspaper celebrated the end of the war in red headlines.
3. to praise widely or to present to widespread and favorable public notice, as through newspapers or novels: a novel celebrating the joys of marriage; the countryside celebrated in the novels of Hardy.
4. to perform with appropriate rites and ceremonies; solemnize: to celebrate a marriage.

You do not celebrate something that is viewed as "bad."

WolfHowl

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroz3nFlam3 View Post
I'm not so sure you know what the word "celebrate" means.
1. to observe (a day) or commemorate (an event) with ceremonies or festivities: to celebrate Christmas; to celebrate the success of a new play.
2. to make known publicly; proclaim: The newspaper celebrated the end of the war in red headlines.
3. to praise widely or to present to widespread and favorable public notice, as through newspapers or novels: a novel celebrating the joys of marriage; the countryside celebrated in the novels of Hardy.
4. to perform with appropriate rites and ceremonies; solemnize: to celebrate a marriage.

You do not celebrate something that is viewed as "bad."
^this....many people lost their lives that day...no reason to celebrate....
I'd get the aviator skin to honor and remember those fallen

Veelivar

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCashews View Post

From memory, it's part of the Junkyard Trundle skin.

icyskillz

09-12-2012

Still hate teemo....