The Book of Defeating Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

how do you counter the champ that can build anything and do well???

my theory is thus: pick a non-meta champ for a lane, meaning that her typical anti-XXX build won't work

plz /discuss

Lord Puppy Fury

09-11-2012

Well, I don't really care what meta you're breaking or not breaking, I can build to counter you in lane.

With Kayle, you'd probably want to bring more range to the party than she does. If you can kite her and force her to keep W-ing herself, she'll oom fast. Hard CC is also a good idea since she's pretty soft early. She will also tend to push a lane due to the splash damage so she's vulnerable to ganks. She snowballs so you want to shut her down early.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

thanks!

TeknoWizard

09-11-2012

Malphite. Regardless of whether or not she's build AD, AP or On Hit, she needs AS. And Malphite takes that away.

Taran McDohl

09-11-2012

All i play is Kayle..and Mal is kinda hard to beat..but not impossible. I normally start On hit items...then my last 2 items after Malady Wits and Madred are BT and PD..then if the match lasts a looong time i am able to move BT into IT and Malady into Trinity. Always keep wits and Madred. Even doing this build against a Malphite i can solo him easily and take huge amounts of hp from him. Obviously you do not target him first in a team fight. If Mal uses his slow on you first..then yes kayle is going to go down..but i normally hang back in team fights..let the CCs attack first...then pound and get Triples and Quadras out the arse.