Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rune page advice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlyzaraki1987

09-11-2012

So for olaf (my TT main now lol) im running a full rune page of armor which gives abt 40armor and masteries which give about 6 more so i dont have to build armor early game and can be more aggro. This works sometimes. Any ideas on positive changes i could make?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerostoth

09-11-2012

Flat Armor Seals are a must on virtually every champion and every build for Twisted Treeline.

However for Olaf, here are some viable choices:

Marks:
-Attack Damage (for an early game advantage)
-Armor Penetration (my personal choice)

Quintessences:
-Health (makes your bonus armor more effective, because HP x Resist = Tank)
-Attack Damage
-Armor Penetration

Glyphs:
-Magic Resist/Level (Mid/Late game, Olaf tends to run into trouble when people get a Bloodrazers; this helps combat that)
-Armor (the Glyph slots are your weakest slots as Olaf, so you wouldn't be sacrificing much by keeping these as Armor)
-Cooldown Reduction/level (most builds on Olaf don't get you CDR capped,and being able to ult more often and deliver your True Damage more often can be a game-changer).

P.S. If you do choose to go Attack Damage Marks and Quintessences, make sure to pick up one Attack Damage Glyph to make your bonus Attack Damage round up to 16 from 15.