Would you like a skin like this?

yes 24 88.89%
No 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Circus Nunu Skin Idea

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tylock

09-12-2012

I'm really loving the strong man/capuchin combo going on there. That's seriously awesome. I would love to see this actually get accepted and used as a skin in-game. Another take on the ice blast move could be to have him throw a pie instead of ice. Just a thought heheh

kirosis

09-12-2012

heh thanks for that i like the pie idea too! and thanks for the support!

Curriemaster

09-13-2012

If youre going for a strong man, I think the abilities should be strong man related (although I do like the pie idea).

Q: A medicine ball (not sure how this would be communicated as such though)
W: Not sure about this one, I think the majority of this skill is sound oriented. Perhaps a "hup hup hup!" like the strong men from Family Guy? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SQvkqBoyaU)
E: Squash the minion/monster into the ground with a hammer and play the sound of a bell ringing (like a high striker)
R: Instead of swirly white clouds with snowflakes, have a garish colour spiral like a circus big top. Also play the first 4 bars of Entry of the Gladiators (0:12-0:14 of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17TFiQusS8), and when the ult explodes it releases balloons instead of snowflakes.

Great skin idea!

Tylock

09-17-2012

Hahah. I like the "W" and the "R" you suggested. And I know exactly what Family Guy episode you're talking about. But either way, the skin itself is amazing. I believe a lot of people would get it, if it were to make it in.

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

NUNUNUNU BUMP circuuus <3 :d