Skarner Runes and reasoning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omicron020

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Im asking for suggestions for runes and the reasons why you suggest that. Also if you dont mind let me know how much experience you have with skarner. Just looking for expert advice.

FaerellG

09-10-2012

Not expert, but Skarnar is my go-to jungler:

Quint: MS (cause you need move speed, you lack an initiation move aside from just moving fast enough to catch them. This is why Skarnar usually picks up a Shurellia's Reverie as well. Extra MS means more initiation power)
Mark: Attack Speed (Your passive triggers off auto attacks, reducing cooldowns. This greatly increases your damage, disruption, and survivability)
Seal: Armor (you're jungling...right?)
Blue: MR (you're initiating, so you should get MR to survive burst. Otherwise, pick up mana regen as his mana is kinda ****)

Resent

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Not expert, but Skarnar is my go-to jungler:

Quint: MS (cause you need move speed, you lack an initiation move aside from just moving fast enough to catch them. This is why Skarnar usually picks up a Shurellia's Reverie as well. Extra MS means more initiation power)
Mark: Attack Speed (Your passive triggers off auto attacks, reducing cooldowns. This greatly increases your damage, disruption, and survivability)
Seal: Armor (you're jungling...right?)
Blue: MR (you're initiating, so you should get MR to survive burst. Otherwise, pick up mana regen as his mana is kinda ****)
Skarner can do well at top as well, but these runes are very standard and will get you far.