Best champs to get out of elo hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laxjoh

11-11-2012

There are champions that can help you carry 4 tards and win game single-handedly if you are good with them

-Lee Sin
-Shyvana
-Riven
-Draven
-Darius
-Diana (if you build her right, she won't die but still do insane burst)
-Morgana
-Tryndamere

Keep in mind VERY IMPORTANT!!! All of these champions can EASILY be countered against. Everyone.
There are few more but it really depends on how good you are. Riven is pretty amazing champion so look into her. For instance, I carried my team with Gangplank against champions that would otherwise counter me. It's all about how you play and how effective you play towards a win.

Also, wooters4hooters shouldn't be downvoted. What he says makes a lot of sense. EVERYONE at 800-1400 elo thinks they are the best and will rage over the stupidest thing like you accidentally taking 1 CS then ragequit. A lot of winning ranked games has to do with how YOU conduct yourself to your teammates. Anyways, hope you have better luck in-game. Add me if you want a duo-partner for ranked.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPurexKillerx View Post
Currently im at ~860 Elo, but im an actually good player. I usually play ADC or support. And will do mid when syndra comes out.

My Favorite ADC's (In order of use)

- Ezreal
- Graves
- Vayne
- Trist
- Corki (I dont use)

and my favorite supports:

- Blitz
- Morg
- Lee Sin (dont say anything)
- Taric

any other champs i should play to get out of elo hell?
Well, even though this thread is 2 months old and got necro'd here's my words of wisdom.

Focus.

Focus on one role, and in that role focus on a very few champions, 2 or 3.

If you want to focus on ADC, you can focus on 2 champions. It's rare that ADC champs are banned, so you just have to have a back up in case the enemy picks a champion (although as a side note, I'll occasionally ban Ezreal when I want to play Support Jarvan...).

But just focus on a very few small set of champions. And get very, very good with them. Know, without thinking about it, every skill up path to take in every situation. Know, without thinking about it, every single item build path to take in every situation. Know instinctively whether you can dive the tower and get the kill or if you need to run away.

Peppe DG

11-11-2012

I wouldn't try to carry games out of the bot lane. As support for sure it is difficult. You can do everything right and have your teammates all lose their lanes by an item or two at the 20 minute mark. Not to mention the ADC may be terrible. That is a hole a support can not carry out of.

As ADC you should be spending most of your time CSing and become a damage threat late game. You can carry well from this role @30 minutes, but if there is 1-2 enemies with a brain they will notice that, focus you or camp you early on and delay or remove you as a threat.

Top is a lot like ADC -- you will be a threat in ~25-30 minutes left alone. If the enemy is kind enough to feed you can crush, but that is true of anyone. It either takes time or a dumb enemy to carry out of top.

I think Mid and Jungle can have the largest impact on the game in typical low level game-play. If you see a lane is losing you can roam and go shutdown the enemy. You can prop up each lane while still winning your role. Helping another player win their lane also usually lets you give an order or two later that can secure critical objectives. As a roaming mid/jungler it is easy to spot the better players and go feed on the week and camp the strong. Mid and Jungle can actively get fed, demoralize enemies in each lane, and force a surrender at 20.

Nishaven90

11-11-2012

Mordekaiser. That's all I have to say.

ThejukeFox

11-12-2012

To get out of elo hell you need to be playing heavy cc champions that have lots of burst and you must learn to cs without missing, if you have 140 cs at 16 minutes and your lane opponent has 70 but two kills on you your still ahead by a lot. i would recommend playing normals and concentrating 100% on creep score. if you feed doing so then whatever its norms. but play with the heroes you feel you're best at and have the most fun playing. The role adc is the easiest to climb out of elo hell because you can have the biggest impact on the mid/late game depending on how you play and your teammates protect you. good luck!

Berserk167

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zychin View Post
To get out of Elo Hell, take Darius in top lane, jungle, or even in bottom lane as "support". Get yourself a little fed. Then get your team ridiculously fed.

This only works when you are in real Elo Hell, because everyone there is twelve or cataclysmically retarded (or in the rare case, has godawful hardware/network issues).
Darius is a strong champion but it will not work to use him to get out of ELO hell due to him getting banned all the time

Kurtiskurtis

11-17-2012

I would agree with you that this kid is prob. bad however there is a thing as elo hell because I play in 1750 on my main but am stuck to all hell on my smurf I absolutely rape my lane and then lose because other lanes are like -15 kills

WillFM

11-20-2012

I logged in, just to thumbs down the thumbs up lux *****.

HUME armaGEDDY

11-20-2012

The BEST champions to HELP you climb out of 'ELO HELL' are as follows:

TOP LANE:
Darius
Garen (Until ~950-1200 ELO)
Jax (Until ~1400 ELO)
Jayce (Not recommended for beginners)
Singed

MID LANE:
KARTHUS (This guy can single-handedly carry you to at least ~1500 ELO. BUT CS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KARTHUS EVER! YOU SHOULD MISS ONLY 1 OR 2 CS PER WAVE AS KARTHUS.)
Morgana
Fizz

ADC
Graves (Similar to Karthus, and CS rules apply, except you shouldn't miss a single one ever.)
Ezreal (If you're really cocky, he works just the same as Graves, albeit weaker early game and slightly more efficent end-game)
Vayne (CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS CS THEN LOLPENTA. BUT you MUST have EVERY SINGLE CS. She has a HORRIBLE early game. But when end-game comes around you'll wreck every single thing.)

This is all coming from somebody that made 2200+ in S1, let a friend take over during S2 and I'm currently climbing up from the depths of 400 ELO he put me at. Play smart. CS > kills. Roughly 30 CS is equal to 1 kill. So at 60 CS you have roughly 2 kills. Take advantage of that. CS is more important than kills because it's a LOT easier to get CS.

CS CS CS CS CS CS! Always. Keep your CS high. Make sure you move to mid-game and team-fight when it's time. That's roughly when everybody purchases their first or second BIG item (IE, BT, Raba/Roa). FOCUS THE ENEMY CARRIES. I don't CARE if their Alistar keeps knocking you around. That Vayne does a LOT more damage than him. KILL HER FIRST. Alistar is annoying. Vayne is deadly.

Fatamorgana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Played 1020 rank game in season 2, just for the sake experiment, if i keep solo queueing where i end up.
So after around 950 game i end up at elo 700s...
Simply because i keep changing champion and play for fun, and want to see what elo hell real or not.
ELO HELL IS REAL, when u start hitting 900s alot of people with issues there, network disconnect, lags, trolls, little kids, really really unskillful player.
But for the last 100 game i wanted to fix my elo... i go up 200 elo in 50 game by duo queing with someone that is good (means he can win his lane without a jungler help or any help). And you have to make sure u too are skillful enough to win your lane without help at all (yes that means u have to know how to escape gank and etc.) Then u 2 can carry the feeder in ur team, expect 1 feeder in ur team all the time in 900s range. Of course if u get 2 feeder u probably have high chance of losing game.
Key is duo queue with someone good so you 2 can carry the feeders. Either u go support he go ad carry. Or you go jungle he go ap carry or ad carry or top.(or vice versa). Most 900s elos players are bad anyway u can win as long as u have 2 carry in ur team that are good.
Dont get mad at the feeder in ur team or yell at them, it just make them want to troll more. Just tell them they got countered, dont give up you 2 will carry them out, and just build tanky armor hp mr. You will need them for the last push of the double tower or get baron.
Team composition dont even matter at that low elo (they dont know how to teamwork, ward, when to go back or attack), u can go all tank or all support and still win the game. Its more about how many feeder in your team or theirs and weather u and your friend can play better then their best player or not.