Lee sin jungle guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Hey what is up GUYS, so right now i will be posting a video of lee sin ! but not till the end, ok so lets begin, in this video i will be covering How to jungle, How to gank, Runes and masteries. So now that we got that covered i had an amazing build ! for him, I also show how to use smart cast ! yes smart cast, for all who dont know its when you dont have to press on the spell and mouse click saving you 1 second aprox and improving you ganks 10 FOLD ! YES SIR YEAH. Anyways guys i want to ask you a question. How can i imrpove my jungle guides to make them the best out there and better then the ones people are making at the momement. Are there some aspects i dont cover. Or some aspects that are long and annoying. But anyways in my guides i try to cover everything to make you the best jungler of that champ. Of course your not going to learn it from just a video but in a few customs youll be whipping peoples butts in normal games ! Yeah you heard me. So now that you read all this arent you excited to WATCH THE VIDEO ! Here it is !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEcnX8N8mP8

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Bump