Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee sin jungle guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

09-10-2012

Hey what is up GUYS, so right now i will be posting a video of lee sin ! but not till the end, ok so lets begin, in this video i will be covering How to jungle, How to gank, Runes and masteries. So now that we got that covered i had an amazing build ! for him, I also show how to use smart cast ! yes smart cast, for all who dont know its when you dont have to press on the spell and mouse click saving you 1 second aprox and improving you ganks 10 FOLD ! YES SIR YEAH. Anyways guys i want to ask you a question. How can i imrpove my jungle guides to make them the best out there and better then the ones people are making at the momement. Are there some aspects i dont cover. Or some aspects that are long and annoying. But anyways in my guides i try to cover everything to make you the best jungler of that champ. Of course your not going to learn it from just a video but in a few customs youll be whipping peoples butts in normal games ! Yeah you heard me. So now that you read all this arent you excited to WATCH THE VIDEO ! Here it is !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEcnX8N8mP8

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

09-11-2012

Bump