Vote for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azithromycin 250

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-11-2012

Give me something worthwhile before you try to bride me.

lcaru5

09-11-2012

I love how every negitive comment on this is getting up voted.. The communitty in this game is sad. 85% of all comments on here are people wanting more for a click of a button and 90% of the people that collect the "reward" wont have voted anyways. They all complain about a FREE GAME GTFO if you dont like the game dont play it. You say it has issues that you dont like well then dont play it... it's simple. Seriously... The only revenue these guys generate is from RP and doing events. Do you know how much it costs to run a server that could provide for the amount of people that play this game?? They give you their product for free and all you can do is ask for more. Go QQ somewhere else.. this is a free game you noobs you want them to fix it pay $59.99

Master Spammer

09-11-2012

where do you vote?

FINISHA

09-11-2012

umm so i jus say yes i vote? in the comments? pls help i dont know wer to vote lol

CrazyMaple

09-11-2012

a whole 10, no thanks.

FinalCatalyst

09-11-2012

done.

DaMuffin

09-11-2012

No worries, the LoL army is the our way.

ston3d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

No need for IP, just promise you will keep up pushing quality of this game to even higher standard and i'll be happy to give you my vote.

Bazlyn

09-11-2012

Best MMO? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I love League of Legends, but it and World of Tanks have no business being up for an MMO reward. Perhaps Golden Joystick needs to make a new category for MOBAs and let the actual MMOs have their own category.

RedAli3n

09-11-2012

how do you vote?