Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vote for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spirit

Recruiter

09-11-2012

Did it.

Riot, you better win, you're the best freaking game company out there that actually cares about EVERY player.

Lunar Lightning

09-11-2012

how bout that 1000 rp u still owe us

Celestya

09-11-2012

Would be nice if you gave away quality rewards like you used to =( still get my vote though.

wrinkles17

09-11-2012

I remember when we got skins for this kind of thing *hugs UFO Corki* O well, a 10 win IP boost will suffice I guess.

ibeastmode6

09-11-2012

Voted for LoL Hope you win!

Takoz4Ever

09-11-2012

how do u vote?

Torinux

09-11-2012

Quote:
Mysnomer:
See, Riot, I don't think you understand how this bribery thing works. It's usually done with money, or something of money value. I don't count you selling me my time back as money. Try again, please. You have over 100 champions with no signs of stopping, and a majority of them have 2 skins. Please stop being so stingy and realize that giving out out something that is worth money will not suddenly devalue your game. 9_9 And to the players, stop eating it up like they're being soooo benevolent, because that's the only reason marketing tells them to do this, because you accept it. If you would show some backbone and ask for a little more, we could get it.

I'm heartened by some of the people in this thread, but I know that we are the vocal minority, and for every one post asking for more value for our vote, there are five mindless sheep who just voted the instant they were asked.

Words of a wise man. That's why I voted for CityVille, I mean seriously those guys at least have a better costumer service...

And yeah Riot (and I mean the guys behind Riot, not TENCENT) I guess they MUST obey the Chinese boss. That's why this game stopped being fun, as the time goes by I'm turning into another troll in this game, a game I really loved but man the insane amount of trolling it is contagious, all of a sudden you find yourself trolling along atroll in your team and that's sad cause I was not like that

I don't give League of Legends more than 2 years. After that, it will become a game populated by rich kids that can easily grab papa or mama CC whenever they get banned to get their stuff again.

I would pay for the chance to go back in time so I could prevent myself from spending a dime in this game. Sadly I'm still here cause I already spent a shizload of money on skins :S

CoolTrainerBlake

09-11-2012

I'll vote no doubt but if you really want people to support LOL then RIOT should allow free RP like 450 for this award and 450 for the other..or something related to that. No disrespect but it will workout more and you guys will win ha.

Sylvr

09-11-2012

Done and done.

I would vote for you guys even if you WEREN'T offering me free stuff.

Pikachukisser

09-11-2012

how do you vote?