Vote for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FireBurst699

Recruiter

09-10-2012

Yeah sure. I got a question: Would u make new cinematic videos of this game? Like your trailers and a funny one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5wCu...eature=related. I will enjoy watching them I think its a really good idea.

MCLOVINIT

09-10-2012

Just voted and by far the best game thanks riot!

King Chrom

09-10-2012

Voted on both

Odelixx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

I would proudly vote for Riot, but actually the game has no REAL improves, i mean improves for queues, 30 min for dodging a queue (when u have to because someone is trolling and if u lose elo that free way u r ****ed for ever) and for ppl trolling or feeding there are no punishment. Launching new champions, improving lag issues, graphs, the regionals championship, etc. are ok, they feed us, but we get pissed at everygame we depend on luck.
Conclusion: i know , i play this game because is soo adictive, but is not the best. as i want u to improve this i why i write this. Another idea i have, is adding a vote kick , where someone else join the game replacing the kicked one with the gold he earned and he can rebuild and make the game more competitive and fun.
Ps, sorry about my grammar, as english is not my native language ( im argentinian, not mexican T_T )
best wishes, cya

Raiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

how about a runepage THAT WOULD BE A RIOT!

El Seor Tnbrozo

09-10-2012

Done

xHitoriki

09-10-2012

DONE. league of legends deserve this cuz of good rioters keep up the good work guys, u guys rock!!!! big <3 on this game

Best Ryz NA

09-10-2012

Voted for best game

Asazen

09-10-2012

Bribery eh....Clever......! Well....you got my vote!

Heo Siêu Nhân

09-10-2012

Finished . Good luck Riot .