Vote for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigheadedJ

09-10-2012

I voted for both because League of Legends is a great game, and I LOVE free IPs.... even better.. I LOVE ME SOME free RPSss D ???

IS1494f3069beb3f0cd3794

09-10-2012

Done, voted for Eve Online....Whats that? I was supposed to vote for LoL? Aww my bad.

imnotabeast

09-10-2012

i wudda made like 50 accounts to vote for u guys ur just worth it keep up the good work

TsunamiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

done!!

trigillas

09-10-2012

I really hope that I dont receive more junkmail than usual by casting these votes, but its probably whats gonna happen.

I guess a little about me is in order. I havent played LoL much and I wouldnt call myself good, even though I hit max rank(or so I am assuming). But when compared to other titles of similar design, I would say that this one stands out a bit further than the rest.

There is something unique about getting that one more tower down, that one more kill, that baron kill that wipes the enemy team. It is that feeling that has brought me back so many times that I lost count.

I may be able to let the game go, but it isnt ready to let me go....

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-10-2012

Go summoners!!! Let your voices be heard

RespawnIngPoint

Recruiter

09-10-2012

did it for the boost

Blinding Shadows

09-10-2012

Done.

KchaosZ

09-10-2012

wow all they can give us is a 10 win ip bonus... All the money these guys make thats all they can give for winning a major award... i say BOOOOOO

Grumpy Gandalf

09-10-2012

Done and dusted. Now shutup and take my gold!