Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vote for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

It Goes That Way

09-10-2012

rune page pls

busani

09-10-2012

Vote

Alphonsio

09-10-2012

Voted. More than happy to endorse Riot and their amazing game, as well as help out players who I may not have the pleasure of meeting in game.

Flexmove

09-10-2012

done and done

thank you! and you're welcome!

Slywolf15

09-10-2012

Nothing against riot but personally I voted for World of Tanks.

Maxpayne88

09-10-2012

errrrm yeah, sorry my vote for best mmo is going to GW2. but the other one i will vote for you.

Ballbag69

09-10-2012

To be perfectly honest: I want to know WHY we should vote for League of Legends. There's so much that Riot needs to improve on and actually communicate with their fanbase instead of disregarding the most important things and going for problems that don't need attention. Not only that, but the community for this game brings down the game's fun factor. A lot. (Just look at my comment, I'm adding to the bad community)

UH FAPSLOCK

09-10-2012

I know I'm prone to getting flamed, but I'm sorta glad that DotA 2 is still in beta, or I would've had to put some real thought into who I'd want to vote for, because I so frequently play both without bias towards either.

Looks like LoL gets my vote again this year, though.

Samurai Jack

09-10-2012

VOTED

and that wallpaper looks sweet with fiddlesticks, nocturne, and renekton. Any chance there's one without the GJA logo?

Mathaios

09-10-2012

Done and done, but still, crappy gifts again...something so awesome as this and we get ip, when you commit a error of system you give rp...