Jax's CounterStrike Ability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menis Ponster

09-10-2012

As we all know, Jax's "E" has undergone a bunch of nerfs/transformations/tweaks throughout League history.
Where it stands now, 100% dodge chance for a short duration and at the end of the dodge, it will land an AoE stun to all targets nearby.
Seems very very deadly against melee champions amirite??
Well, we need some clarification. It is 100% DODGE, but what does it actually dodge??
Of course all auto attack based offensives are obviously negated, but what about on-hit skills that some champions have??
Ex: Yesterday i was laning vs a Garen ( People really still pick this trash??) and for some reason his Q's damage still went through my dodge! I mean, of course being the trash he is, it wasnt a problem to me. But this makes me wonder...
What does Jax's CounterStrike actually dodge??
So here i am, trying to start a thread or list actually for skills and offensives that Jax can actually dodge!

All feedback is appreciated (Even about my garen remark...but seriously, he's garbage)
Let's hope to accumulate a healthy list so Jax players out there know exactly what they're up against and if they can actually dodge it!

Menis Ponster

09-10-2012

most productive thread NA, Ty community.

Chong sum Killaz

09-11-2012

They probably don't like the way you worded your post. To me it seems like it only dodges AA's.. but clarity is needed. TY

Lord Puppy Fury

09-11-2012

I just picked up Jax, but from what I understand Counter Strike dodges all AAs but not abilities.

Lame Dude

09-11-2012

Dodges basic attacks and on hit abilities(Fiora's ult/Xin's Q, etc)

waetzig

04-22-2014

Maybe people would respond if you weren't such a douchbag