ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoH NeFiU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

lol

QualityQuail

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
They're all deemed "underpowered" by the community (especially Evelynn), and there were rumors of buffs coming for all three of them.

Coincidence?
Great, you jinxed it. If they don't get buffs I will personally murder you for this.

Drankou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Just because people think they aren't worth playing doesn't mean that people don't happen to play them for this so called thing known as 'fun'. Oh wait! People only play LoL to be the best and win.

Urobolus

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTG View Post
Great, you jinxed it. If they don't get buffs I will personally murder you for this.
A red said Jax is getting a few buffs (though I don't think the next patch will have them). Evelynn's been in the works for months. Not sure about Sivir.

wraithalcon

09-20-2010

Due to a clerical error Riot is overstocked on the skins. But their mistake can be our success because for a limited time they are slashing prices to liquidate the stocks! Bad Credit? NO PROBLEM! No Credit? SMALL PROBLEM! With prices this crazy, you'd have to be insane to pass them up!

Grafx

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drankou View Post
Just because people think they aren't worth playing doesn't mean that people don't happen to play them for this so called thing known as 'fun'. Oh wait! People only play LoL to be the best and win.

Losing isn't fun cause you end up in ELO Hell and that place is so bad i rather cut my **** off then experience it again

Rogmarz

09-20-2010

Badger Teemo makes him balanced.