Help with Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Good Herb

09-19-2012

Hey guys, I just got Xerath and only have played 2 games with him, and I was wondering if I can have some advice. The first game I got dominated laning phase against Anivia, and lost the game going 7 n 8. The next game it was a Syndra mid, and with the help of my jungling friend we won the game and I was 16 n 8. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks playing as Xerath? Thanks in advance

Artifictional

09-19-2012

Practice Practice practice
With Xerath mastery of Locus of Power is key to victory
You can get damage down in team fights from behind wall,s and from over 1000 range away
you have to learn to land you skill chain to proc your stun
Xerath is a champ that requires tons and tons of games to master, I'm glad to see a new Xerath player, and would like to welcome you to the second smallest brotherhood in all of League of Legends (Only karam has less players)

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

The key to Xerath is make every shot counts. The moment you fire your E, the enemy will be prepare to see you using Q or R to proc the stun. Most of the time they will juke left and right to make it hard for you to land, so be prepared that they will move.

Laning wise don't go into Locus of Power randomly. You will limit your movement and thus probably the reason why you lost against Anivia. To be serious though, Anivia is a rather hard match up as Xerath, since you don't have enough damage to kill her twice.

The Good Herb

09-20-2012

Ty for the info guys!

DillyDallyDallas

10-11-2012

I'm currently in the switch from Galio to Xerath. i played one game with him last night and i really like the feel since its abilities are faster versions of Galio. I was having problems landing E-Q Chain to Lightning combo but i will master this, thanks for the info, appreciate it .