Is there any champions like LeBlanc for mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

09-10-2012

I'm in love with nukes and LeBlanc just clicked with me so much. But even if I win early game hard, late game just seems so hard to carry if our adc is horrible.

So, is there any nuker style champions that's actually good at late game?

Resent

09-10-2012

Ziggs! He has bombs! .. ha.

No, but really: Veigar. He's like the exact opposite of LeBlanc in terms of effectiveness - Mostly useless early game, but the strongest mage in the game late game.

Gragas is fairly strong throughout the game, try him.

Can't think of any other "nukey" champions right now off the top of my head.

Jesot

09-10-2012

Brand if you don't run into a LeBlanc. Annie, Veigar, and Viktor are also strong. Ryze.

CapriciousXII

09-10-2012

try kassadin
he has the super nuke feel with all the mobility

others that have high mobility and nuking power include akali and diana though they need to target an enemy to dash

ahri is highly mobile but she feels more like a kiting sustained damage mage than a straight up burst mage

Tr

09-10-2012

Most nukey champion ive ever seen with ahri and DFG
DFG into triple ult orb of decept and foxfire automatic death.
Also Annie. the Q,W,R =Dead. Sometimes just Q>R>Q again.

Idiotdroid

09-10-2012

Veigar is just a better leblanc imo.

Veigar can AOE stun, which is great for teamfights.
He gets stronger and stronger as the game goes on (infinite ap farming)
You can use your ultimate to just one shot the AP carry,
then use your DFG and Q to kill the AD Carry.

Leblanc cant really do much late game. When I see an enemy leblanc I pretty much assume its an instant win for us. Play defensively early game and dont let her get kills and shes useless.
You could say the same for veigar, but he can comeback if you let him farm.

Taoquitok

09-11-2012

Katarina is similar in regards to the nukes, early game is all about annoying poke but once you hit mid-late game it's all about timing when to jump into the team fights. Once you've got a good idea of when to engage as katarina you can be a huge deciding factor in all your team fights.

Jump in to early and you'll be focused causing you to waste your damage possibilities.. but if you wait those few extra seconds before jumping in you can start the assist/kill chain all the way to your penta because of all her cds being refreshed constantly.

Hughes De Payens

09-11-2012

Cassiopeia has insane damage because her E goes on a .5 second cooldown when she hits with poison. Not only that, but her ult has a huge cone of epic CC somewhat similar to Sona's but wider, and not quite as long.

Brand has some of the most ridiculous burst, plus his ult is great now that they fixed the issue of it bouncing to minions uselessly. He's and can turn ganks around with it, which is always hilarious.

Both of them have solid late games as well.

Also, Kennen is pretty powerful and has awesome escapes with his E.

Fifth Scheme

09-11-2012

I'll throw in with the other good suggestions and suggest you try Akali. Mana-less champion with high burst and relatively good escape. Her ult refreshes on kill or assist. She also has high survivability from base stats alone (armor, MR and health). The thing is you need a runepage dedicated to her because you dont want to start the game without her spellvamp passive, nor do you want to waste money buying items to activate both.

http://www.lolpro.com/guides/akali/8...op-by-westrice

I use this guide, it gives you the health without having to build items for it. I do replace the AP runes for AP/level all around, I hit my passive at level 3 instead of starting with it, which is fine, i dont need 10 percent extra damage at level 1, plus my AP/levels outscale the flats very quickly.